I Cant stop Eating!

CharlieOne

Reaction score
Ive got the real munchies atm and over this weekend i cant stop eating! Should i be limiting myself/watching what im eating, so unsure as not been like this until now just ate like normal but i dont feel full at all this weekend i just want to eat, eat, eat!!!! :rotfl:

i read somewhere... but i'll be damned if i can find it now, that you only need an extra 200 calories a day in the last 12 weeks ... but sod that i've been eating so much recently !! im just assuming its cos baby needs it, im not eating cos im bored as im busy at work.

Ive also been busy so not just eating to fill the time so to speak, must have a hungry baby atm then!!! :lol:

you're a few days ahead of me, i think we should blame a 25 week growth spurt :rotfl:

If you want to eat, eat!!! Its your body's way of saying it needs the food, so just do it! :D

claire_louise said:
you're a few days ahead of me, i think we should blame a 25 week growth spurt :rotfl:

Why not, thro im sure if i carry on at this rate i'll be looking more like 35 weeks not 25!!!

CharlieOne said:
Jaidy said:
If you want to eat, eat!!! Its your body's way of saying it needs the food, so just do it! :D

:rotfl: I'll never stop now hehe!

Ive eaten tons today....and im forever craving crap so none of its good for me! But I tell myself im hungry for a reason, which has to be true???!!!! :rotfl:

Yes of course thats true! Baby wants food!

My dog is forever following me nowadays - if im not careful he'll be putting extra weight on too!

Lol, hoping to catch a tit bit eh!!! Bless him! :lol:

Ive been eating like a pig lol my stomach is always rumbling! I saw on tv that our LO's are really selfish and they will take all the food they want and then leave us with hardly nothing lol im not gonna starv myself tho if im hungry im going to eat!! :D

im the same always looking for something to stick down my gob lol... I just cant stop and its all crap :( but like its been said if your hungry eat... baby needs it and we need all the energy we can get to grow a baby :)

LoL i know exactly how u feel, to combat the possible ginormous weight gain i started back at jazzercise when i was around 20 weeks, i try and go 2-3 times a week, so then i dont feel quite so bad eating crap!
Other than that my little man is obviously hungry or having a growth spurt so gotta do what he says, LoL

A
x

an extra 200 calories a day is a pathetic amount :lol: eat what you like (within reason) and drink loads of water to help fill you up! sometimes i feel hungry when really im thirsty :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back