Over bump or under bump

LinsG

Reaction score
...maternity trousers/skirts?

I'm curious to know what other people are wearing or would recommend. I have over the bump work trouser but i'm finding them a little constricting atm.

over the bump. i hate to see pregnany tummies showing

i have some over the bump jeans which make me feel like they are falling down. Maybe it is because they are elasticated at the side and not a full panel. I mainly live in the jeans and leggings. Am going to wait another few weeks until i am bigger still and then try various options on and see how they feel.

i also hate my belly hanging out, i have some over and some under. i must admit my under jeans are the comfiest in the world!

I love my little bump and have been wearing under the bump stuff. I love showing my bump off x x x x

I have over the bump maternity work trousers, which I had no choice in as they are provided by my employer. I find them very comfortable and would wear them all the time if they weren't bottle green.

I have over the bump jeans but I feel that they are falling down all the time, so at the moment I am pertty much just wearing tracksuit bottoms under the bump for comfort, and maternity jammie bottoms over the bump in and around the house. xx

i found it more comfortable to wear everything under my bump. my tops all rode up my belly always popped out, sorry budge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back