I'm so frustrated!!

purplebluered

Reaction score
I don't have a bump yet, going into week 13, but have outgrown my normal sized jeans, am currently living in one pair of jeans that are stretchy. I know I need to buy next size up for now. I'm just frustrated as at work I need to wear dark blue trousers, I've been looking online for dark blue maternity trousers and just cannot find any!!! I'm trying to be organised as I'm starting to find my work trousers uncomfortable. No way am i wearing the official uniform the maternity ones are so ugly. Help! Anyone got any tips?? They have to be dark blue, ugh!!

Hi, have you checked out ebay? Also la redoute, they have a nice but fairly cheap maternity selection.

Bumps appear on every one differently and you will probably find it will pop out over night.

13 weeks is still fairly early for some people to show but yes it is very frustrating with clothes when they don't fit but you have no obvious bump yet.
I have also been buying stretchy clothes or a bigger size.

Hope this helps.

new look is really good for cheap maternity clothes.
but mainly i bought normal clothes but in bigger sizes

Try Peacocks or Newlook and a shop called QS
Thats where i got my maternity jeans from
and its all i fit into now
i did go up to a size 14 joggie pants but there now to tight

As ive been adviced there is no point just going up a size in normal clothing as you'll soon out grown them and need to buy more.
Stretch maternity are the way to go

MotherCare do stilish work type maternity trousers they look nice
i didnt get them as i work with children but they would be better for you.

As for you bump i had iches pile on but the BUMP appeared gradulay.
I looked Pregnant at about 4 months.
You'll soon have a bump dont worry. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back