Ovaltine - good for us preggos!

EssJayPea

Reaction score
http://www.ovaltine.co.uk/mygoodness

Picked this up in Asda the other day as I went off tea and coffee after falling pregnant. Anywho, noticed it has all sorts of lovely pregnancy vitamins and folic acid. It's a really nice bedtime drink, too (I'm such a party animal these days!).

Enjoy ;) xxx

Last edited:
I love ovaltine x

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Ooh may have to try! Not had it in years so forgotten what it's like! x

It's lovely for a little change. And I figure, if I'm a part time tena lady, I may as well go the whole hog and have the drink of pensioners :) x

It's lovely for a little change. And I figure, if I'm a part time tena lady, I may as well go the whole hog and have the drink of pensioners :) x

I better get on the horlicks then, full time tena lady here! Next it will be a blue rinse and shopping caddy! x

Ha ha. I'll join you with the blue rinse and caddy. Took a sneezing fit in the bathroom there and had to whip my jammie bottoms off and pee. Grim! Might get a nice tartan blanket for over my knees while I'm watching Dickinson's Real Deal :) x

Oh I really want to like Ovaltine, i have some in so I may give it a go and see if being pregnant has changed my taste buds.:oooo:

I've never had ovaltine. What does it taste like? x

Ah, never mind. I had a google and it sounds delicious but it contains dairy :(

I really like Ovaltine Light, not as malty as regular Ovaltine. Is is sad that I'm partial to a little hot milk or Ovaltine light before bed at 24? :rofl:

Last edited:
I really like Ovaltine Light, not as malty as regular Ovaltine. Is is sad that I'm partial to a little hot milk or Ovaltine light before bed at 24? :rofl:

Well if you are hun, I am too.... going to swing by the supermarket tonight to pic some up because I am now craving it!!x

You're a girl after my own heart! I love an Ovaltine Light before bed :) lol x

Off to go heat some milk and make up my Ovaltine, yum! :lol:

ROFL!!!!!

Never tried it, but may get some now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back