outfit help please girls!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
we have a work party next friday, you have to dress smartly, no jeans etc, i bought a lovely white floaty skirt from Dorothy Perkins last week and have some round toe heels but have no top, im skint so cant spend alot but just wondering if you have any ideas girls as to what kind of top i could wear!?? i would like a black top as my shoes are black, other than that, anything! i cant find anything anywhere!! help!! :)

What about a plain casual vest top, seem as its fashionable and just dress it up with some really pretty accssories? You could even buy a little girly cardigan to go over the shoulders of the vest top (primark do cheap cardi's)

Im going with miss saras idea! you could dress it up with chucky assecores and do some colourful eye makeup as your wearing just black and while.

well i have a plain black vest at home, and i have a long silver necklace with a plastic heart (you know that looks like a diamond?) with bits going up the chain, do you think that would look ok with it? then i wont have to buy ANYTHING!! woooo :cheer:

Yeah that will be fine to go with it.
Although with this crap weather you might need something to put over the vest top (incase of a downpour)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back