Outfit help girls plz!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
we have our work party next month and you are not allowed to wear jeans, which is all i wear, i have some white linen trousers which i could wear but would like to buy a nice pair of shoes and a top, i havent got much money this month as its my dad, brother and MIL's birthday plus have had to fork out £100 for tax for the car!!!

any idea's greatly appreciated girls!!

:D

I suggest having a look at ebay for the shoes and top, or do you have a New Look close to you. I got a new pair of shoes in there the other day for £5 in the sale!!

If you wear your white linen trousers, maybe a black top you already have on top jazzed up with a long beaded necklace - you could get that from Claire's Accessories quite cheap too.

Hope that helps! :D

hav u got one of those shoe empire places (or whatever its called) near u? u kno them really big shops where u can buy jelly beans and bags too? i went last week and bought some BEAUTIFUL metallic ballet pumps i bought 3 pairs lol silver, gold and pink! u can get great shoes from those shops really cheap. with white trousers i would maybe wear a black camisole top or something? H&M is great and cheap too. post piccys when ur done!

how about a nice flowy dress- you might be showing by next month so you want something you feel comfy in AND can eat without the button popping :wink: Then you could just find a cheap pair of heels and some simple jewellery.

x

Get to PRIMANI.......lol
Can't go wrong with a trip to primark, im sure you'll be able to find something.

i got a lovely evening dress last november for £21 on ebay, it can be done cheaply, but if you use them you have less choice.

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back