wedding outfit....HELP!!!

I just realised if you order now on dorothy perkins and pay £5 delivery you can select for them to deliver on friday. If you want to do that Ill give you the link to apply the 10% nhs staff discount. They dont check anywhere if you actually are staff so may aswell. Also if you buy in topshop they do a student discount also 10% you have to enter your NUS card number but the computer accepts any 16 (I think) digit number so I always add all the zeros and get the discount. The police havent tracked me down yet. :)

Aww thanx tiny!! I don't actually get pain until friday so i will HAVE to buy instore xx

I LOVE it!

How about this, I'm not one for flowers really but I like this, would be a classic, and dress up for the wedding and use again by dressing down with jeans!

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/casual/27/3

Next £16 (the black and white one!)

Really nice!

you should also check out monsoon if you are able to. It's full of floaty tops at the moment, without being girly girly - but nice and feminine at the same time. In fact you'll probably get a whole outfit from there.

There is a monsoon at the metro center, i will check it out xx

Can't wear too much black , so you could add the white linin trousers for that spring look , with some glam flip flops or mules?

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/wome... > Women > Trousers

I like the whole outfit xx

Toon that last one I posted is my favourite too! It's different and gorgeous! I want it! x lol

No Helen, Stop shopping now!

Toon buy my one......:rotfl:

Spoilsport jenni! x x he he x x

I got my outfit! :yay: i went for the white linnen trousers and a black floaty top both from next. I know black isn't really good for weddings but i thought the white trousers would let me get away with it. I got some beaded flip flops from new look to finish off the outfit and some body sculpt knickers from asda to help hide my flabby post baby bump.

I'm quite happy with the whole outfit and i couldn't have done it without your help ladies :hug:

i'll post a pic of me all dressed up in a couple of days (after the wedding) xx

:yay: sounds fab hun, I agree, black is fine with white trousers. cant wait to see the pics!

:yay: I was wondering how you were getting on this morning! That's good going to have your outfit sorted by 12!! I wish all shopping trips were so easy :)

Thats brilliant honey, can't wait to see a picture and hope you have a fab time at the wedding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back