outfit for wedding?

becks20

Reaction score
Im going to my OH`s cousins wedding in 5weeks time ill be about 21weeks and itll be my 1st time meeting most of OH`s family and i want to look nice but i really dont know what to wear, my OH is going to buy me whatever i want to wear but he is dreading shopping and i like to no what im going to get before i go out, so any ideas what i could wear? needs to preferably under £30 as i saw a dress of £35 and my OH nearly had a heart attack lol x

Are there outlet stores near you? I went to one friday, that had a mama's & papa's and loads of mat clothes reduced, I got 3 pairs of trousers, 2 tops and a cardigan all for £100 which is really good cos they're brilliant quality. Might be worth a look, I reckon they wouldve had dresses for £30. Wasnt really looking for dresses though. Think Imight do someonline shopping for you and post links, Im too tired to get up now and cant afford to shop for myself anymore!

Thank you just having a look through now :) x

oooh i just found a dress but its out of stock :( x

hate that when they've only got size 6 and 22 left!! didnt really know what your style was so was just posting random dressses under £30!! I need to get on this afternoon, im procrastinating so much!!

Thanks, im fussy when it comes to clothes i like clothes but then i think they wont look right on me lol and i want to steer away from black as obv its a wedding but them dresses r nice, then i looked on asos which i havent used before and found a lovely purple one and its sold out and they only got it in black grrr lol x

oh yeah hadnt thought of the black wedding thing!!! duh!

I love those dresses!!Gorgeous! The black is more likely to hide a bump but if you want to show it off (and why not?) go for the colour, plus, its a wedding, so you prob should avoid the black!

i was thinking the same. i just dunno what shoes to buy to go with the purple one, hmmm iv got a strong feeling towards black atm even tho i dont want to wear black i like clothes in black :S i got told that its gonna be a boy if i go towards black :( x

There's a nice black and White polka dot dress that's quite floaty and very pretty! Tesco have some nice dresses in too at min! Good luck!

Wheres the black and white polka dot one? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back