wedding gift ideas

jenna

Reaction score
im going to a civil partnership thingy in a few weeks for 2 guys, what shall i buy them? its my cousins wedding, hes almost 40 and hes been married before so hes already got a toaster and kettle :rotfl:

any ideas?

hmm tough one, men are so hard to buy for, but two of them! :? how about some money then they can please themselves?

Hmm maybe some kind of vouchers so they can decide themselves...

i always buy a lovely silver wedding frame but i guess they wouldnt like that to have there picture in :wink:

If i were to buy a voucher, where should i get one for? do you think somewhere like hmv or burtons or something like that? I know its not very weddingy but they already have everything really. :wall: guys are so hard to buy for!

how about house of fraser? they sell everything really :hug: or argos?

Vouchers would be best bet
I would say Debenhams maybe then they have a big choice

:cheer:

yeah I was thinking of debenhams, came out house of fraser though :wall:

maybe somewhere like habitat that does nice interior stuff for their house (assuming they are living together)..?

or you could buy off here - http://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift-vouchers/

you could get the high street/love2shop gift vouchers for example, which have loads of different shops on them, or love2play/leisure vouchers which give them vouchers to theme parks etc...

worth a look... these are the vouchers our work give out as rewards and they were good as I could pick wherever I wanted to spend them.

oooow thanks hun

The Love2shop gift voucher is flexible and easy to use and can be used as full or part payment in stores such as Argos, Boots, Comet, Iceland, Woolworths, Wilkinson, HMV, Homebase, JJB, River Island, New Look, BHS, WH Smith, Waterstones, Principles, Warehouse and Dolcis to name just a few!

That seems like a good idea :cheer:

I got £60 from my work all in £10 denominations so I spent £20 in New Look on maternity clothes, £30 in Mothercare on Microwave Steriliser so I got it free, and I can't remember where I spent the other tenner. Cool though.

What about a signing plate? I've bought these for people's engagement present but they're a really nice idea. You get a special pen and your guests sign the plate then you bake it to seal the ink.
Something like this...
http://www.allfiredupsigningplates.co.uk/

i always think a nice pressy is a certifate holder , i got a nice silver tube and u can ahve them engraved and their marriage cert is kept in them

for my weddng , all we got was argos vouchers , its what we asked for ! was funny opening up all thebcards at the end of the night with all the same in but we got everything we wanted and have same some to spend on baby things too

Oh lord, dont get vouchers! They may be practical but completely boring and ull get no joy handing them over..

What about something that is practical but unique and a bit quirky too?

I.e... matching His 'n His towels? Like the Mr and Mrs ones but logoed as Mr and Mr or something- theyll always remember you for that- they wont remember u for vouchers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back