out of interest where does everyone liv

marge said:
libs said:
Sunny Stoke on Trent :roll:

Just down the road from me then!! :wave:

yes :D and we regularly drive past Skairdys town :wink:

although Chrissy and I win - we live about 5 minutes drive from each other :wink:

Kitty you are so clever!!! Libs and Chrissy Dave was dropping off ice sculptures for the revolution bars in Hanley and Stoke tomorrow night this afternoon... But he was also in Nottingham and Newcastle upon Tyne too!!

notty said:
Loola said:
Im in Swansea, Sunny South Wales! :wave:

Hey :wave: me too!

Wow!! Thats fab!! Where abouts do you live? Dont give me your address obviously! Im at the bottom of Constitution Hill.

reallyoldmum said:
Kitty you are so clever!!! Libs and Chrissy Dave was dropping off ice sculptures for the revolution bars in Hanley and Stoke tomorrow night this afternoon... But he was also in Nottingham and Newcastle upon Tyne too!!

I was there 2 weeks ago - sniffing others flavoured vodka as I wasn't drinking at the time :wink: well..I'm in Hanley all the time as Primark is there :oops:

reallyoldmum said:

ROM - I nearly got excited then......we had our works christmas party in Hanley and we had loads of ice sculptures there for them.... however, our christmas party was two weeks ago and it was at Liquid, not revolutions!!! Oh well! :roll:

Hi, can I just say that if you're adding yourselves to the frappr map, for your name can you please put in your forum name?

I've just had a look at it, and some people have left the name entirely blank, so all that shows is the location :wink: So whoever it is who lives in Barnet, or in Newton Abbot, please will you add your forum names so we know who you are? Thank you! :D

I live in Newark, but work in Mansfield, generally Nottingham area! :)

libs said:
reallyoldmum said:

I was there 2 weeks ago - sniffing others flavoured vodka as I wasn't drinking at the time :wink: well..I'm in Hanley all the time as Primark is there :oops:
I'm always in Primark Hanley. Live a 20 min walk away from town centre!!!!!! :wave: :wave:

Solo said:
libs said:
reallyoldmum said:

I'm always in Primark Hanley. Live a 20 min walk away from town centre!!!!!! :wave: :wave:

:wave: I worked in Hanley till recently, but just moved offices - I live about 15 mins drive out of Hanley :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back