Does anyone else have a bbt above 36.6 all the time???

puddin

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Just wondered if any one else has a bbt which always stays high- the lowest mine has been is 36.6 and im a little worried as to why- just wondered if anyone else was the same.
Thanks

Mine is usuallay quite high too, goes up to about 37.2 in the luteal phase.

Thanks tootsieb- i was getting a little worried that there was something wrong with me as ive not seen anyone else on chartstalkers with temps as high as mine! As long as its not a problem- its my first month of temping and all my temps have been between 36.6 and 37.

I think it can vary a lot depending on how you take your temp. Taken orally or under your arm it will be a bit cooler than vaginally or anally. I take my vaginally as I do it before I'm properly awake in the morning, I kept dozing off again and the thermometer fell out of my mouth, or I didn't hold it in the right spot under my tongue.

I don't think you should worry about that. If you look at the chart gallery on the FF website you can search for charts with high pre-ov-bbt and you'll see there's quite few people like you :D

Thanks waterlilie- i think i am worrying about everything right now- i didnt think ttc would effect me like this. my oh and i are on and off ttc due to money problems anyway so i know i should really forget about all this for another 6 months and then see how my body is doing- but this whole ttc thing has sent me bonkers :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back