Our Rainbow Imogen Grace

Imogen had her first cold this week poor baby!
Can't believe she is nearly 11 weeks!!!
Her reflux is a little better atm with her omeprazole tablets and she is starting to sleep a long stretch at night :)
She is also "chatting" a lot :)
ffa048be20169aebb1489b3a9342bfbf.jpg
3a9f3c23ba6140548741c32817350c12.jpg
a39f01c826b2ad5fa5015f2442b3714d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Oh and she is in 6-9 clothes!!!

6-9 clothes already omg! I have no clue at all with how fast these babies grow.

I had bought stuff in different seasons depending on her age hahahaha. All my 6-9 and 9-12 was winter stuff so I've had to buy more. If we have another then I won't buy so far in advance haha xx

I have a 3 month old ! Yikes. It's gone so so so quick!

She can go in jumperoo now!
6d8a8413bc9eb25a479e04d571e96f66.jpg
19ef6c59fd5b8d892a96dbb6f7dd27d5.jpg

Thank you lisey. Not long left for you! Xx

Hope she comes soon for you :)

Imogen is teething lol has raised bumps on her bottom gums and is chewing EVERYTHINGGGG haha xx

Thanks, me too. I can't wait to see who she looks like and give her endless cuddles xx

It's so exciting! I miss being so close to the end and so excited to meet her. Even though it was awful at the time hahaha. Especially with her reduced movements lol.
It's so uncomfy isn't it though..you must be at the mega uncomfy stage by now? Swear each day feels like 14838282 days at the end haha xx

Lol, every minute feels that long...xx

5 months yesterday! It is going so quickly. We decided to wean her early and we were able to take her off her meds and she is like a totally different baby now. She's nearly sitting on the floor by herself and she has started reaching her arms out to be picked up. Today when I got her out the cot she was pulling my face towards hers and rubbing her nose on mine. I':ve been kissing her cheek a lot the last few days as it makes her laugh and today she started rubbing her mouth on my cheek. Cutest thing ever!

5 months yesterday! It is going so quickly. We decided to wean her early and we were able to take her off her meds and she is like a totally different baby now. She's nearly sitting on the floor by herself and she has started reaching her arms out to be picked up. Today when I got her out the cot she was pulling my face towards hers and rubbing her nose on mine. I':ve been kissing her cheek a lot the last few days as it makes her laugh and today she started rubbing her mouth on my cheek. Cutest thing ever!

Omg so cute!!!!!! We had to wean Connor at 3 months due to his gastric reflux and the change was amazing I totally get what you mean

The differencr is amazing isn't it!! Defo the best decision xxx

Soooo cute! So glad she is so much better Hun! You sound like you are loving it which is fab xx need pics! :) x are u still trying for number 2? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back