OUR Positives!!!

:bored: I sure did Sam! That's me just up, eating my crunchy nut cornflakes!

That's an average of a 5 hour lie in! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope everyone else got a good nights sleep!

xxx

Evening!

* I had the longest sleep I've had since I had Mhairi!! My god, I feel like a new wuman!

* Mhairi reached out to touch my face when I went to pick her up! She was sooooo happy to see me I almost :cry: !

* Got loads of washings done, so I could spend time with Mhairi!

* We took Mhairi out into the front garden (can you call it a garden when it's slabbed? :think: ) in her walker and she whizzed about all over the place, having a ball!

* Mhairi has eaten well today!

* I ordered my dress (posted a pic in off-topic, "Do you peeps like this?")

That's about it!

Hope everyone else had a great day!

xxx

awww sound like you have had a fab day :cheer:
glad you got the sleep you needed at last :D :hug:
How sweet of Mhairi touching you face id be choked up too :hug:

I love this thread Lainey thank you :hug:

I've had a great day :D
went to visit the maternity ward, love the birthing pool think the hospital is great!!!!happy to give birth there!!!

Spent most of the day and OH Mum house had a lovely lunch and chatting about the baby and alsorts i really get on with James Mum she is 8)

im going to be an Auntie agian my Sis is preggers :dance:

I do not need to get up tommorow and go to work MATERNTIY I LOVE YOU :dance: :lol:

ive just eaten a lovely bar of choccie and my fave crisps

i have only 3 weeks and 6 days till my due date :cheer:

Collier is wiggling around inside me like a mad :D :hug:

hope everyone has also had a great day
:hug: :wave:

Hi girls,

Lainey, I'm so pleased you had a good sleep! DD has started reaching out her arms for me to pick her up now, which is so cute! GL, congrats on the Auntie news!

My positives from today:-

* I went on two (yes, count them, two!) more than hour long walks today with DD - one round a local beauty spot lake where we saw some gorgeous ducks (DD was fast asleep - typical!) and one to a local ruined castle

* I had a big long chat with OH about lots of things and sorted out maybe starting my business!

* DD started waving today!

* OH made me breakfast in bed and ran me a lovely hot bath this morning! He must be after something!?!

* DD has been great with her food yet again and ate french toast (eggy bread) for the first time herself

* I spoke to my mobile phone contract people - I'm eligible for an upgrade and will get a snazzy new phone soon!

* I got babysitting sorted for Friday morning for my final PND counselling session

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
DD has started reaching out her arms for me to pick her up now, which is so cute!
I love it when they start doing that!!! :hug:

Had a lovely busy weekend and not had chance to post so here goes:

Saturday:

Went to the gym
Went to see the in laws and had a BBQ
Went home late after a lovely day :D

Negative thoughts seem to be less and i really enjoyed the day (i never thought i would say that again)

Sunday:

Went to the trafford centre with my sister shopping
Went to meet my partner at his mums
Made a lovely meal
Started making my own sling :D

Felt really tired today but coped quite well. :D

Well peeps!

Today was a bit strange as Mhairi and I were stuck in the kitchen ALL day because we have plasterers in, and the weather was crap, so we couldn't even go for a walk!

* Mhairi slept till 7.50!!! Unfortunately she picked the one night that I couldn't sleep! :rotfl: :rotfl:

* We got to spend some serious quality time together.....coz we were locked in the kitchen!!

* I *think* what I've posted about in Adult is a positive! Still feel a bit shakey about it all, but hopefully I'm now on the right track!

Hope everyone else had a good day!

:hug: :hug: :hug: to all of you....you're doing great!

xxx

Thanks lainey

Today i spent the day at home because Jessica is poorly.

Took Jessica to the doctors (said her throat was swollen but she can't have anything) :(

Cleaned the house
Stitched some more sling
Made tea
Got loads of washing done

Felt abit low but considering the circumstances i am not suprised. Poorly baby+raining+housework= :|

x x x x

Hi girls,

Have replied to your post in Adult section Lainey :hug: .

My positives from today (was rubbish day as DD was miserable and whiney - very unlike her and it pished it down all day - I felt like running away most of the day!)

* OH got his payslip - he got a cost of living award and we are £50 better a month that we hadn't accounted for which will really help us with our budgets - things are really tight just now.

* I had a great positive meeting with someone re. starting my new business - I really think it might work!

* I watched last night's Desperate Housewives that I'd recorded

* I had a sneaky disco nap in the afternoon

* DD pulled herself up to standing from sitting holding onto our hands

Valentine Xxx

Glad to hear your all having positives :hug: :hug:

Today I got weighed and although I ate like a pig this weekend and even had macdonalds I lost 5 1/2 pounds :dance:

I was at work and really enjoyed it :shock:

I came home to pick up Jack from nursery and I love that feeling when you dont see them all day, just wanted to squeeze him! :hug:

Felt low when i got up today. Jessica was moaney all day yesterday because she was ill and i was really tired so that is probably why.

Todays positives:

Went to see councellor for 1st time

Got a few bits of shopping from the trafford centre

Did some ironing

Went out for lunch

Picked Ben up from school and had a nice evening. Going to the gym now and picking up grand theft auto on the way :D

:hug: :hug: Lucy
how is your Daughter now???
have fun at the gym :D

My positives
oh so many today

i found out i can eat 10 ice cream lollies in one day :oops: :lol:

i only got dresses at 11.45 i was enjoying my Pj's to much

i am loving maternity :dance:
and i dont have to go to work tommorow or the next day or the next ..... or the next :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

My Son is wiggling about inside of me :angel: :hug:

im in a very good mood 8)

Hope everyone else has had a good day too :D

Hey Lucy!

That sounds like a good day, even though you were tired you still found the positives!

Mine for today are -

* Got up, had a shower, put my face on!

* Went to tesco and got the shopping done

* Went to Mhairi's other Gran's (I'm being the adult in this situation, as I really don't want Mhairi's relationship with her put in jepordy!)

* Invented a new game with Mhairi where I sit at the table and when she's in the walker I say "Get over here" over and over again, she comes speeding over, laughing, and when she gets to me I moosh her cheeks. Send her flying off again and repeat....she loves it! :rotfl: :rotfl:

* My dad has cooked pot roast and it is in the oven as I type.....smells FAB!!

xxx

Hey girls!

Good days all round!

My positives from today:-

* The sun shone most of the day!

* I hung my washing outside to dry in the sunshine

* Went to Bounce 'n' Tickle at the local library...

* ...then to baby group where DD played with her friends

* Went for lunch at another Mummy's house and caught up with some of our Mummy & baby friends

* Chatted to a Mummy who was struggling about how to get round a baby sleeping problem - hopefully we helped

* Went for a short walk round the village

* I'm heading out for some girly chat at the village pub now - woo hoo! Too skint to afford wine but will be drinking lime and soda and gossiping!

Valentine Xxx

Lainey - whats a pot roast? :oops: Is it a roast dinner like roast chicken/beef etc?

Hi Valentine!
You had a faby day!

A pot roast (in this house anyway!) is when you get a roasting joint (whole), stick it in a casserole dish, chop up carrots, neep, parsnip, onion, throw it all in, add some stock/oxo and this is where I'm crap coz we have an aga so ermmmmm you would put it on at 220 for 30 to 45 mins and then 140 for an hour. Or you can put it in the slow cooker in the morning and it's ready for tea!

Just realised that you probably could have done with just "meat, veg in the one pot" :oops: :oops:

xxx

Mmm - just in from fab girly night out at the pub. I had 2 lime & sodas and spent £2.40! Felt like a skinflint, but needs must and I still had a brilliant time.

More positives from today:-

* I only spent £2.40 while at the pub for 3+ hours tonight - still had a brilliant time and such a good laugh even though I was stone cold sober and very frugal

* I forgot to mention earlier that I updated lots of Facebook photos of DD today

* And (how could I forget?), DD was 9 months old today!

P.S. I've just remembered my washing is still on the line outside - I'll have to hope it doesn't rain overnight!

Hope you all have fantastic days tomorrow.

Xxx

Excellent idea for a thread!! :clap:

My positive for today was despite being angry with my brother, making myself see how much I love him and helping him practice for his theory tomorrow :D

Oh, and I made a HUGE f*ck up at work recently and it was discovered today after I'd tried to hide it for the past few weeks lol :oops: Anyway, I'm going to be a big girl and take the wrap off another colleague who's position at the company is alreday in jeopardy - I have a meeting with the MD tomorrow and will have to explain :| (that will probably turn into a negative by tomorrow after a rollicking and a warning lol)

Valentine, you sound like you had a really good night in the pub!

Dannii - Hello and welcome!!! I'm sure you'll find something positive to look back on from today!

My day was good!

* Got up and went to my uncles shop, spent a while chatting and my mum ordered the new tv for the kitchen

* Mhairi made me laugh and go Awwwww at the same time (see picture section!)

* Took Mhairi to her other grans and went for a pub lunch with my mum and aunt

* Got a shower and put my makeup on, I was going to blowdry and straighten my hair, but I looked outside at the pissing rain and thought "Why bother!"

* Picked Mhairi up and spent some quality time with her

* Her teething necklace arrived from paradysso's site (thanks Elaine!) so she is sporting a snazzy amber necklace!

* My big one for today - I went to the priest with Mhairi's future god parents for my baptism class! I'm not a catholic, but Mhairi's Dad is, and I think it is important for a child to have a faith, so I agreed to have her baptised into the catholic church! I thought we were going to have problems with me being COS, not being with her Dad anymore etc. But it was great! We had a right laugh with the priest and I didn't get struck by lightning!!!

* My wee lamb is fast asleep and dreaming, and I'm going to join her soon!

xxx

Not a good day today. Well it started off good then went down hill from there. Took Jessica to playgroup she was fine then all of a sudden she went white, her eyes started rolling and she went limp. I took her to a and e and they said she had a temp of 39 and tonsilitis. I am scared of leaving her because she is so poorly.

Positives??????

attempted playgroup
made tea
Cuddled Jessica loads
read ben a nice story before bed

I hope she feels better tomorrow :pray: :pray:

Oh Lucy! :hug: :hug: :hug: to you and Jessica! The poor wee baba!

You still managed to find positives from today, even if they didn't really feel like it!

I hope Jessica feels better tomorrow.....she's got a great mummy to look after her, so I'm sure she will!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back