OUR Positives!!!

I cant wait too go, hunstanton is so boring!

Im going to hemsby on my holidays in July :cheer:

I'm feeling pretty down today so thought I'd post my positives of the last few days to prove it's not all bad!

*Dylan is feeling better - he was sick with a bug the last few days (first time he's ever been real sick)
*We went to Musical Minis last week for the first session and it was great - we both had a really good time
*Went for lunch with a friend and her son
*Bought some new clothes for going back to work and some for just wearing, and I'm now into a size 10 - woohoo!
*Had a BBQ last night for dinner and a few drinks with some family and it was a good night
*Made some weetabix cakes for Dylan and he loved them
*Found out some positive info about work and how to make more money in the first month
*My mum bought Dylan his first pair of shoes (he pulls himself up on his feet all the time now). He's never had shoes on before and my mum's a Podiatrist so we're into healthy feet!

Can't think of many more just now but at least that made me feel a bit better!

Can't think of many more just now

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

*had a lovely bath this morning
*went out for lunch and totally stuffed myself! it was SO yum
*had a HUGE yorkie pud (lol)
*played on my nephews wii fit and had a giggle (even if it did tell me i was obese (it didn't have a 37 weeks preg option, lol))
*put make-up on and did my hair!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hello everyone!

You're all doing brilliant at this!!

Mine for today -

* Dropped Mhairi off at her other gran's so that she could go to mass....her last one until she is baptised next sunday!

* Got washings done and stuff cleaned

* Uploaded about a 100 cds to my ipod...been meaning to do it for ages!

* I'm getting more lovely texts

* Mhairi has stayed awake most of the day, so fingers crossed for a good nights sleep!

xxx

Good positives everyone you all keep me focused on the positives :D

My positives for today:

left Jessica and Ben at mother-in-laws for a couple of hours whilst me and oh went to the gym and spent some time together. I know i need to start to leave her.
Made a lovely meal for tea
Bathed the kids
Sewed some more of Jessica's sling
Sat down and had a chill out evening :D

still not feeling in my own body but hopefully that will come back x x

Hiya Fillys! :wave:

Had a nice day today..I dont post on here when I have a bad day..cos no matter how hard I try I cant seem to find positives on those days.. but Im signing the register today :wink: :D

* Done a shit load of washing and got most of it dry :cheer:

* Took my walking jacket back to the shop and got a refund (it had a hole in the seam and they didnt have another one in the colour I wanted)

* Went to the Ethel Austin closing down sale and got loads of clothes for Fynn for next to nothing... really nice things too.. everything was marked down to half price.. but when I went to pay.. they came up as half price of the half price :D :dance: so got some bargains! He's fully kitted up now til he's about 34 :D :wink:

* Came home..parked the car up and me, hubby and Fynn walked over to the local (Fynn didnt walk obviously :rotfl: ) and sat in the beer garden for a couple in the sunshine.

* Got talking to a lovely girl in the beer garden who had a little boy near to Fynns age.

* Am currently typing all of this sat in my garden with a lovely glass of white wine and a bag of pick n' mix 8)

Lainey....... Hows the pram you text hoe! :wink: :rotfl: Have you been out much with it??

Valentine... hope you're havin a nice time with your folks!

Weenik .. I get down days too .. hope you're ok :hug:

Lucyk.. as much as I love Fynn...its always nice to have my own space too.. hope you get more alone time :wink:

Howdy!

Foxxi - I'll be your txt hoe any day! I'm getting quite good at it if I may say so myself! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Save me a pick 'n' mix......in fact, sod the pick 'n' mix and give me a glass of whatever you're drinking!

Been out with the pram a few times, it's very bouncy....just the way I like 'em! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad everyone is well!

Mine for today -

* My mum and dad took Mhairi for a while this morning and I went back to bed! Woke at 10, so that was a good sleep!

* Sat in the garden for a while with Mhairi and she was being all lovely and cuddly

* Mhairi sat up for aggggeeeesssss by herself!

That's about it, need to get my ass in gear and get more for tomorrow!

xxx

Thanks geordie lass and foxxi,

Today i have had another good day felt a little tired because Jessica has been really clingy today and she is teething. I feel so sorry for her but she won't let me put her down for a minute or she shouts 'mama,mama,mama' until i pick her up.

My positives for today:

Took the kids to Heaton park (Jessica in her new sling i made her)
Went swimming with the kids (jessica is alot better now)
Made a healthy tea
went to the in laws and sat in the garden with the kids
Doing the ironing now then i can enjoy the sun tomorrow and not feel guilty.

:D :D Hope you all have some positives today x x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

*Had a nice lie-in
*Went to OH's parents for a bbq with some of his family and mine
*had lovely food
*sat in the sun
*just did all of the ironing - wooo
*am nearly motivated to write my essay ! xxxxxx

Hi girls!

I'm home! Was so lovely to read all your positives, you're all doing brilliantly at seeing all the good things there are in our lives (me included!)

My positives from the past couple of days:-

* I had a brilliant weekend and started to feel much more myself again - woo hoo! I've felt a bit detached since DD was about 4/5 months old and I am beginning to feel more like me. This is a really big deal to me!

* OH and I got on really well. We went for a date last night, to the cinema and had a lovely night. DD was as good as gold and didn't stir for her babysitters.

* Both DD's sets of grandparents enjoyed spending time with her and she was on brilliant form - so smiley and happy

* I went for a lie in on Sunday after being up for a couple of hours between 6am and 8am, I went back to bed until 9.30am - I felt so rested! This never usually happens!

* DD's third tooth is cutting, this time on the top - one of the side ones next to where the front ones will be

* We took some lovely family photos in the garden in the sunshine this afternoon of DD sitting in amongst the daffodils and tulips

* I saw a robin's nest with its 5 newly hatched baby robins!

* I made a patchwork quilt/baby blanket with my Mum for my friend's baby's christening next weekend - I am so so proud of myself and definitely going to do more patchwork!

* I am arranging a night out to the cinema and some cocktails with my girlfriends to go and see the Sex in the City film at the end of the month.

I hope you have lovely days tomorrow girlies!

Valentine Xxx

wow Valentine you sound like you have had a fantastic time
:D 8) :hug:

SATURDAY
My parents came down from Newcastle to see me with my nephew :D excitedly ran out in the morning when my family arrived and picked up my nephew and smothered him in kisses and hugs :hug:
then said hello to my parents of course :rotfl:

looked on in excitement as my parents unloaded all of my nephews equipments and baby clothes he no longer uses
for me and need never buY my Son a single thing :cheer: :lol:

My Mam gave me the knited rob all 3 of us wore when we were first born for my Collier to wear whe hes born i cried buckets of happy tears at this :hug:

Went into town and had a lovely meal at the local pub then my Mam couldnt resist buying my and baby outfit in Mothercare :D
and i bought the teddy comfort blanket ive been wanting for months. :D

we then traveled down the Portsmouth to spend the rest of the weekend at my Sisters and when we got there i ran and excitedly picked up my niece and smothered her in kisses and hugs.......oh then i said hello to my sister and brother in law :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: the kids come first :lol:
spent the rest of the day being entertained by my niece and nephew alternating being litle monseters and little angels

SUNDAY
My lovely niece and nephew agian spent all day entertaining me with there cute little monkieness :moon: :angel: :lol: :hug:
case in point my nephew enters the room looking bored then grins his 'im going to be naughty' evil grin walked over to the telly and switched it off my sister tells him off less then a minute later he comes back and dose it agian and giggles with glee
oh its the cute but monster grin that dose to me i couldnt stop laughing (yes i know i souldnt) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I spent all day with my Sister Tina and my parents had a lovely sunday lunch and i had a bloody wonderfull day cant pick put bullet points it was all BRILLIANT :dance: :D

Saying goodbye to them all was difficult and it brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes
But not for longs as i'll see them all agian in a few weeks when they all come to meet the newest member of the family My Son :cheer: :cheer:

OK im going to stop now sorry :oops: gone on a bit i know this is the short hand version i just love my family so much i could talk about them all day
:hug:

TODAY
POSTIVES no back aches tonight :dance: :dance:
no bump ache :dance:
no baby bouncing and pulling my lady bits to pieces :dance:

I found space for all my new baby equipment and clothes and ive spent hours staring at them with a huge massive grin on my face

had a lovely naughty take away chicken burger and chips in pitta and it was fantastic :cheer:

My James is back from his motorbike holiday :D and now im on maternity when he's off work though the week i see him all day not just after work
result :dance: :dance:
thats it for now :wave: :wave:

Hello!

Welcome back Valentine! :hug:

You had a great weekend Sarah!

Lucy, you are doing brill, I'm so so glad that you feel you are getting somewhere!

Foxxi - I'm vewy vewy pwoud, vewy pwoud! :wink:

I've had a good day!

* The sun has got it's hat on!

* I ditched the dreamfeed last night and went back to feeding Mhairi when she wakens. I know it's a step backwards, but honestly, I was sooo exhausted and now it means I can go to my bed anytime I like and sleep, instead of waiting as long as possible to give her the dreamfeed (I'm THAT tried that I couldn't stay up past 10! :oops: ) So last night I went to bed at 9, Mhairi woke at 4.30, got fed and then went back to sleep for 2 hours! And to tag on to another Foxxi post - Man, I feel like a woman! :rotfl: :rotfl:

* Got upstairs tidied and ready for the weekend, so I can clean it tomorrow and get it all spick 'n' span!

* Got two tonne of washings done!

* My mum and I went and did a bit of shopping and we bought a fan for my room as it was 26 degrees last night! :shock: In Scotland!?!?!?! So all I can hear on the baby monitor is whiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :rotfl:

* I sat outside the post office while my mum was doing her passport and I watched this ned couple. She was jiggling about in front of him and he was flicking her boobs and fooofooo (all done in jest). It made me laugh out loud as they obviously thought no one could see them....it's a positive coz I haven't laughed like that in ages!

* I went to tesco and did the big shop

* I'm off to the rugby club later to check out all the arrangements for Mhairi's christening.

* I have my first counselling session tomorrow......hopefully that will be a positive!

xxx

Hiya Gals :wave:

Well its been a tough day as some may know.. but wont go into too much in this section.. so here goes my positives:

* Went to the gp with what I felt a successful'ish result.. after opening up in the adult section and talking to my gp, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.. like a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

* Had a good talk with my husband along with a few tears.. I thought it was best that I kept him in the picture.. I found this really tough to do, but at the end of our talk.. he gave me a big hug and told me he was proud of me.

* Enrolled to do 2 adult education courses in September one sign language and the other Spanish.. I've been wanting to do the Spanish one for years.. and after the day I've had, finally thought sod it, Im gonna do this..thought it would give me a bit of a pick-me-up.

And thats about it from me today. Hope y'all had a great day :)

Lainey - im elated that you've offered to be my text hoe.. but I aint playing no second fiddle to a bloke :wink: :rotfl:

Lainey I musta been posting mine when you where posting yours :?

Thanx chick..Im sorta proud of myself too... and a great big fat GOOD LUCK for your session tomorrow, I hope it goes well for you :hug:

Valentine - your last post made me smile... you sounded so much happier in how you typed (that sounds weird, but I know what I mean :D and we missed you!

Feeling really bad Jessica has just shuffled backwards and fell off the bed :(

Positives for today:

Went to the park with Jessica and a friend

Went for a lovely walk in the evening with matt and the kids :D

Keep up the positives girlies!!!!

lucyk said:
Feeling really bad Jessica has just shuffled backwards and fell off the bed :(

Positives for today:

Went to the park with Jessica and a friend

Went for a lovely walk in the evening with matt and the kids :D

Keep up the positives girlies!!!!

Dont worry Lucy... Fynn fell off the sofa earlier after his nap.. he had a little cry and then soon forgotten about it. Jessica will be just fine.. she'll have no doubt forgotten about it already! :hug:

Must be a day for babies falling! Dylan fell off my bed today - I was getting ready and he just tok a dive and I couldn't stop him. He has a wee bump on his head :(

Anyway on the positive side:
*The sun has been shining and we've been out for long walks and played in the garden
*I've been putting Dyl into his cot before he falls asleep and managed to let him cry for a bit before he fell asleep
*Dylan is waving at everyone now, for hiya and ta-ta. It's so funny coz his wee hands just wave every time he hears the words
*Sorted out some of Dylan's clothes and have a load to give to the charity shop, which has created room for his new stuff
*I'm just going to do the ironing then that's me all up to date with everything I need to do....first time in a while!
*My freezer is stocked full of meals for Dylan for when I start back at work (on Friday :shock: )
*I just read my wageslip and because my maternity leave stopped on 25/4 I've been paid for the rest of April - money that I didn't know I was going to get....so I'm going to have a think about what to spend it on :think:

Nice to hear everyone has some positives - Foxxi, you've been busy - well done for enrolling on the courses you want to do. Valentine it's lovely to hear you being so positive & upbeat about things.....I'm really happy for you :hug:

Hola Biatches!! :D

First of all.. WELL DONE Lainey! I'm sooo pleased your first session went well..Im very proud of you! :cheer: :hug: When is your next session??

Had another good day today-

* I've watched everything I've said to DH and have done well today... we've even managed a few sneaky cuddles along the way.. which has been lovely, seems sooooooo long ago since we where all cuddly with each other.. I think he appreciated me opening up to him :D

* Went for a lovely walk with Fynn this morning in the sunshine around the lake and to the shops...Fynn charmed all the ladies along the way :roll: :)

* Went to the seaside after that and had a walk along the seafront...I even had a cheeky Lemon-top (a vanilla ice-cream with lemon ice-cream on the top for those who dont know what one is) 8)

* I'm knackered now...so am gonna have an early night...havent had an early night for ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back