OUR Positives!!!

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hello!

I've been a bit down recently and not really been liking stuff that is happening in my life and things I'm doing.

So this is going to be my "Positive things that happened today" thread.

Not expecting any replies, but if anyone else wants to use it to help them see the positive things then feel free!

I'm gonna post on here every night and try and find something positive that happened today for me and Mhairi!

Today, I managed to get a shower, and Mhairi had some breakfast for the first time!

xxx

:cheer: Hope Mhairi enjoyed her breakfast and hope you enjoyed your shower.

Positives today.. I cleaned bedding and Jack sat up on his own for approx 10 seconds :cheer:

awww hun, what a good idea, sometimes i seem to dwell on the negatives in my life when i should as you say focus on the positive.

we've had a hard week or so, Louie is really ill with an ear infection & had his MMR on wed last week & been ill ever since, we've had little sleep & its just been crap!

on the positive though, things could be alot worse for us, at least Louie is on the whole a healthy little boy & some children are not that lucky.

take care hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well done!

I might try the washing the bedding thing tomorrow!

xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you and Louie!

Hope he feels better soon!

Yip, like you I was too stuck on the negatives, so this is my plan to be optamistic!!

xxx

LaineyG said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you and Louie!

Hope he feels better soon!

Yip, like you I was too stuck on the negatives, so this is my plan to be optamistic!!

xxx

aww thankyou hun, heres one for you & Mhairi too.
good thread by the way :D

Hannah has been amazingly good today. An absolutle dream. playful, quiet, amused self whenever she needed too, good in bath, ate all her tea and went to bed no fuss or bother.

i sorted my child tax credit
i made an appointment to register Emilys birth.
ive just got all the money together to try and get glastonbury festival tickets later this week. :D

overall ive had a great day.*

* tho every other day i seem to get a little down and emotional, but i think thats just my hormoans still

rachelandjarvis said:
Hannah has been amazingly good today. An absolutle dream. playful, quiet, amused self whenever she needed too, good in bath, ate all her tea and went to bed no fuss or bother.

i sorted my child tax credit
i made an appointment to register Emilys birth.
ive just got all the money together to try and get glastonbury festival tickets later this week. :D

overall ive had a great day.*

* tho every other day i seem to get a little down and emotional, but i think thats just my hormoans still

Just keep focusing on those positives luv! :hug: :hug:

xxx

Well, today's post was going to be -

1. Got up and ready in extra quick time
2. Made carrot and parsnip puree for Mhairi (from scratch!) - first thing i've "homecooked"!
3. Took my mum to TKMax and got some new Grobags for mucho discount!

Then I get home and logon and I'VE WON A YEARS SUPPLY OF BABY WIPES!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So today was a REALLY positive day!

Still ain't washed the bedding......I STINK!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xxx

Aww brilliant day for you :cheer:

My positive was... hmm... nothing i'm afraid. Did nothing, nothing happened. didn't speak to anyone.

The only positive thing was nothing negative happened :lol: :cheer:

Sweetcheeks24 said:

There you go! That's a positive.....although, don't get me started on this....does that mean a double negative could actually be a positive? :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl

xxx

LaineyG said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

There you go! That's a positive.....although, don't get me started on this....does that mean a double negative could actually be a positive? :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl

xxx

:doh: I have no idea :rotfl: is this something to do with science? :think: :doh: :rotfl:

Great post!!!!

Well I had a crap day but my positive is I had a lovely message on facebook from a girl I used to work with and havnt spoken to for a few years and we're going to catch up properly tomorrow :)

this is a funky thread and a great idea... hmmmm positive things that have happened today... :think: :think: erm... lil miss giggles at me and I got to chat with Tia some... :D

Aww I like this thread!

*got a text from a friend thanking me for the fun she had at the baby shower
*remembered to buy and wrap birthday presents for my friend and sister
*beat my OH at Guitar Hero
*Had jelly and icecream!

Well done everyone! :dance: :clap: :dance:

I'm also using this thread for ideas on Positives for tomorrow!

Jelly and Ice cream is winning!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

xxx

aww great thread :cheer: :cheer:

My positives for today are...

*Overall I've had a bit of a weird day with some crap thrown at me but I havent let it bother me and have kept smiling :)
* I saw my baby at the scan and he is a happy little man and he has hair which was amazing to see, I just cant wait to meet him :cheer:
*Baby is engaged as well which I am pleased about

I got some stuff photo copied that I needed to do.
Went for a really nice walk where we live
Made yummy hot dogs for tea!

Well, i've had a great week so far, hubby is off work on holiday so we've been able to spend quality time together playing with Jessica and going out and doing things as a family.The first time we've been able to do things cos the last time he was off on hols we moved house.
I've also been able to spend a bit time on here :cheer: .
Tomorrow we are going to an animal park. :cheer:

ooooh, just seen this thread. great idea! i have too much negativity in my life at the moment. here we go...

positives of Wednesday...

1) Ami wasnt very sick at all, surprising. ( :shhh: dont tell her)

2) Ami's pampers didnt let me down which is a good thing as i still have 170 to use before i can switch back to huggies!

3) Ami is getting a new gastrostomy button in tomorrow so hopefully it wont hurt so much when i clean it (god, dont tell her that either. its an awful experience but has a positive concequence)

there we go, all baby related but hey, her positive is my positive! love this thread.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back