Our little miracle boy is here!

Rachael

Reaction score
Hello

Kyran Paul came into the world at 9:29am on Sunday 2nd October (3 days early) weighing 6lb 9 and a half, 48cm long after a very quick (Waters broke at 5am) but bloody painful labour. Had a bit of a scary labour as his heartbeat dropped to 63 and I had to have an episiotomy to get him out, but it was all worth it, of course.

Heres a few pictures, even a rather dodgy one of me, but hey, they don't call it "Labour" for nothing!

Will post more details when I get chance....Apologies in advance for not replying to posts -Things are a bit hectic right now!

PS -Can you believe I guessed even the sex of my baby wrong? lol I really am the worst guesser! hee hee
Love & (hgs)

Mommy and Kyran (OMG I'm a Mommy!!!!)
PA020010.jpg

Daddy and Kyran
PA020009.jpg

Grandad and Kyran
PA020003.jpg

kyran
PA020015.jpg

Daddy and Kyran
PA040026.jpg

Congrats Rachael!! He is adorable!

Wow, what a quick labour. You'd better be careful if you have any more, they'll just pop out!!!

*hugs*

Awwww He really is cute!
:D CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Congratulations!! wow what a quick labour for you!! at least it was all over and done with really quickly! hes gorgeous well done!!

aaaw, congrats!!! he's gorgeous!!

the way baby and daddy are pursing their lips in exactly the same way (in the last pic) made me giggle! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I like his sunglasses!!! Lol xxx

Congratulations Rachael - he is lovely - and you look really well in the picture for having just given birth :D .

LBxx

congratulations hun hes a real sweetie :D
xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done!!!!! He's gorgeous and the double of his dad!!!
Congratulations - I'm sure this little bunny will bring you lots of love.
Emilia x

Congrats, they are great pictures, looking forward to seeing more. You've got a beautiful son there.

bless he is lovely and congratulations. LOVE the name if bub is boy hes going to be called Kairen too!!!!! Well done again XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back