Tiegan Barrie Is Here At Last.....

JULS

Reaction score
Hi

Just to let you know that our gorgeous daughter, Tiegan, was born on 26th November at 0552, weighing 6lb 4oz. She obviously couldn't wait any longer to meet her Mummy & Daddy & arrived 10 days early. I had been having what I thought was pactice contractions on the Friday and was wakened at 230 on Saturday morning with these "practice" contractions every 10 minutes then my waters broke at 0340, I went into hospital an hour later to be told this wasn't a practice & I was 9cm dilated & after a few pushes Tiegan was born. I was so lucky not to have stitches. It was the labour that I had dreamt of, everything just went so well - don't get me wrong it did hurt but once I held Tiegan all of that was forgotten.
We got home on Monday & I don't know where the time has gone. It's great being a Mummy, never thought I would feel like this. Good luck to all of you out there who have this great experience still to come.

Juls x

Cpongratulations honey. Glad all went well. Post some piccys when you can.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations and it sounded like a great birth.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures. :0)

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS !! :D :D

Glad it all went smoothly for you! x x

Congratulations! Well done!!!
Glad you had a good birth experience - you give us all hope!
Emilia xx

There is hope for us all!

That didn't sound too bad at all!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!! Can't wait to see piccies!

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Best wishes to you all.xxxx

congratulations i am so glad u had any easy labour - just like mine - u r so lucky u didnt have ne stitches

i love the name
sarah and braydon

Glad it went so well for you hunnie - look forward to seeing some pics xx

Hi ya JULS,

CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

Your little one arrived 2 days before Phoebe!!
Glad to hear that everything is ok.
I'm loving being a mum at the moment. Just enjoying every minute of it. Phoebe is changing already and I don't want to miss a thing.
Take Care and Keep in touch xxx

Hello

Congradulations
I hope my labour goes as well, and you must be good with pain to not know they were real.
Well take care
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back