he has cheated on me :(

if hes doin this wen ur pregnant u bet hes been doin it wen u werent! iv been in same situation n i never got the trust bak, (not just with him but any man). wotever u do concentrate on urself ur unborn and ur kids chick and we all know how hard itll be 4 u, thinkin of u xxx

:hug: Hun if you really think he's taking the piss now you really need to put some space between you. I know you must still be really confused about it all, so you can make it clear to him that its not a permanent decision but I really really think you need to take some time and space to deal with all the emotions. I think maybe if he realises he could lose you it might prompt a long look at your relationship and the respect he should have for you. I really hope you are getting some support and keep reminding yourself that he is the one who has done wrong, dont feel bad or guilty, you've done NOTHING wrong xxx

hello everyone. thankyou all for being so kind. loads more has happend i dont know what to do. i love him so much but he is clearly ripping the p*ss out of me. its mothers day today and im not with either of my children, im too much of a mess to take care of them. i feel like such a failiure i dont know what to do or where to turn.

wot has happened hun?
so sorry you wasnt with your children on mothers day hun :hug:your not a failure at all, i really hope your ok
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back