alone

boo boo

Reaction score
Im so worried that im going to be on my own, I spilt up with my boyfriend just before i found out I was pregnant, but even tho we are not togther he sed he will support me whateva, but I really cant see him being around all that much, and I really wnt my child to have a father.

He doesnt even know im keepin the baby yet, because I had decide on an abortion, which was due to take place nxt tues, but I csnt go through with it, it jus doesnt seem right. Only decide yesterday to keep the baby. So now I gotta tell him, Im not to worried, beacuse I know he wont go mad, but im scared he wont support me like he said he would.

I really cant see him giving up a saturday night out to look after the baby so i cud go out.

bec x x

hello my boyfriend sed he would be supportive when i told him i was having his baby but since then we have split up and he refuses to tlk to me for the first couple of weeks it was really hard the thought of him not being around but now i have realised that i have got enough love to give my baby for him and me and i dont really need him id love him to be here for us dont get me wroung but i CAN do this on my own and i WILL do this, for my baby

I told the father today, about my decision. That Im gonna keep the baby. Well i was sopse to tell him face to face, but keeps cumin up with escuses as to why he cant meet me. So I thought if he s gonna be immature about this ill jus tell him in a text message, or wen i bump in to him in frony of his mates, i didnt go with that one tho, im too nice for my own good. I decided to tell him in a message, he didnt reply, i tried asking him if he was ok, and he didnt answer. So i guess im pretty much on my own.

bec x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back