Oooh what was that

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Admittedly my bump didnt go rock hard, but it doesnt always with my braxton hicks..

But that one was really weird, got all kindsa weird pressure into my pelvis aswell. And earlier on the bus, i was getting pulses (few minutes apart) of pain through the back of my pelvis (sacroliac joint area) with braxton hicks..

im not getting hopes up i promise but PLEASE let something happen lol

going to put dinner on (Curry Muhaha!) and do my accupressure and nip stim while its cooking :p

I've was getting tightenings this morning and during my ctg but they seem to have stopped now, since I picked the others up from school I have been really achy across my back and belly and am having all sorts of weird sensations in my pelvis and behind my bladder.....feels like loads of pressure pushing downwards and like he's about to fall out but not getting contractions with it.
Just thought I would let you know your not the only one having these weird feelings hun xx

well i will be impressed kat if labour as your little routine of labour self inducing tips may actually be working . . . x

I'll be looking through all her posts to follow it step by step lol!!

i have similar feelings too today and have started another thread about it.... weird isnt it. x

Well I dont know about kick starting labour, but the nip stim definately wakes baby up.. and for some reason makes me really sleepy LOL

Again the calf accupressure point set off braxton hicks while i was doing it, but they stopped when I did.

About to relight the clary sage oil for the night, lets hope i can stand the smell this time LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back