ouchie bit of advice ladies. x

leannesxb

Reaction score
Been suffering for a few days with a pain in my ribs I put down to Ajs big feet being stuck in there. Tonight it has been really painful and I now have 6/7 small bruise like blotches on my belly. They don't hurt or itch but are about the size of a 5 pence. Do you think its where my stomach has burst out in the past few days and they are like mini burst blood vessels under the skin or stretch type marks??????

My sister in law bruised badly when she was pregnant with my godson so it could well be bruises hunny. If I were you I'd get the gp to check them out, maybe give you some cream for them. Dunno if you can use arnica in pregnancy so best to double check xxxxxxxxxxx

they do look like little bruises and are less pinky/purple than last night. Got a little freaked earlier cos AJ is always awake from 6am kicking away but nothing. Then just now I had a little couple of kicks but no big ones :-(. I know they do alot of growing in these next couple of weeks.

Yeah I haven't felt Bertie move much for the last few days but my bump has ballooned and this morning he's kicked me to bits. My doppler has been a godsend.

Rub plenty of moisturiser in hun to keep the circulation going in your skin and get some advice monday xxxxxxxxxx

yeh will do ta hun. Could have done without feeling crappy today as my brother is moving house and my SIL is ready to drop so can't do much so its all hands on deck. Sure I shall be feeling worse by tonight. lol. xxx

Just be careful hun, you've got 2 strapping lads there to help you. You should be on labour watch with your SIL with a nice cup of tea xxxxx

Can't see it some how!!!! lol. At least AJ has woken up and given me a few swift kicks so I know hes ok. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back