Yuck leaky boobs!!! Tmi sorry!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by So_hopeful81, Dec 18, 2011.

1. So_hopeful81

So_hopeful81 Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, my nipples have been leaking for a few weeks now.. But I haven't actually felt it before tonight! I just noticed it when I took my bra or Pj top off in the past. Not tonight though... I actually felt it leak- tonnes of it- just dripping out of my nipple as I was trying to give my daughter a bath! It made me feel so yucky!!!! I had completely forgotten how much they leak! It brought it all back too about How painful they get after birth (if you don't or can't breast feed!) ouchie ouchie ouchie!!! Yuck yuck yuck!!!!!

Sorry about my outburst!!! Result though, in one way- Jeremy has been eyeing my boobs up all day- until I invited him into the bathroom to watch them dripping!!!! Hee hee!!!

2. Applecider

Applecider Well-Known Member

Hope they get better for you hun you wearing the breast pads? Xx

3. DeeLT

DeeLT Well-Known Member

Mine are a bit crusty! Almost like have been leaky but it's dried!! OH is astonished and referred to them as 'functional' now, lol

Xx

4. BellaRiven

BellaRiven Well-Known Member

LOL about OH, mine was doing that until I said that they were crusty after leakage and drying, now he doesn;t ogle as much.

xx

5. AndreaJayne

AndreaJayne Well-Known Member

I haven't experienced any of this yet... When did you all first start leaking? I suppose its a good thing it hasn't happened yet? xx

6. tillzy69

tillzy69 Well-Known Member

I always check my boobs to see if there is any leaking. Nothing yet!