My Blooming (if any) has now finished!! :(

Keely

Reaction score
Hi All

I think my baby has grown super size in the last few days,......

I can feel him kicking my ribs and lungs
I am having getting out of breath when I just lean to far forward
I have heartburn ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT!!
I am boiling hot and my feet are getting to hot for shoes!!
Lastly I can't eat as much as I want to as there is not enough room in my body for a stomach, lungs and a BABY!!!

All this in the last few days! :( and still 15 1/2 weeks to go!!! argh!

Keely xxxxxx

i no how u feel and it dont get any easier hun. iv got 8weeks to go and feel im going to explode

yer I always feel silly for moaning when i see your bump pics!! haha.... huge!!! but lovely. :) xxx

from when i was about 20weeks i started feeling how your feeling, i dont enjoy being preg to be honest especial as it feels like iv been preg for 2 yrs but all worth it in the end.
its rib ache thou, it drives me up the wall :wall: :wall:

cant breathe cant eat cant sleep cant walk without a waddle cant cough sneeze or laugh without a sanitary towel on and now o/h cant sleep either because for first time in my life ive started to snore :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
still got nearly 9 weeks to go god help me
xxxxxxxxxxxx

rach said:
cant breathe cant eat cant sleep cant walk without a waddle cant cough sneeze or laugh without a sanitary towel on and now o/h cant sleep either because for first time in my life ive started to snore :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
still got nearly 9 weeks to go god help me
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Rach, you've made me need to reach for a sanitary towel reading that!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you really start to snore??? Will I be able to get my own back on DH???? Last night was another night where I moved to the sofa at midnight because his snoring was keeping me awake. :evil:

weeing myself is becoming a joke now, iv got a terrible cough and i was walking round adsa and every time i coughed i stopped crossed my legs and had to put my hand inbetween my legs lol my partner was to embarressed to walk around with me :(
its worse because im carrying so much water i have been told by my midwife to be carefull if my waters break to go straight to the hospital, im never going to no if its my waters with all the weeing my knickers i do

Oh my god - that sounds exactly like me and I've got weeks left!!!

I haven't really put on that much weight and to look at me I dont have a bump when I'm in normal clothes but in my Pj's I have got a bump. But the last few days I have been saying to my husband that I think I'm gonna get huge in the next few days.

I am getting kicked constatnly, peeing on demand, and out of breath.

S. xx

haha haha yer I forgot to say about the wetting your knickers!!

every time I sneeze at work I try and let the sneeze come out my month and everyone at work says that gross.... so I said would you rather I wet myself!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxxx

I too am starting to feel big this week...........and very pregnant.......don't get me wrong i love being pregnant, i feel so well and am full of energy....but my back is now starting to ache and my feet are constanley hot and sweaty......i havent got to wetting my knickers yet, but thats probably to come! lol

Amy xx

I'm not weeing myself (yet!) but have loads of discharge - it's gross :oops:

I am also having really bad hot flushes, feel as if I need to be in the bath all the time. Can't sleep with the covers over me anymore. DH said that I have been snoring, I thought he was teasing but maybe not after hearing Rach
:oops:

Baby must be resting on my bladder cos constantly feel as though I need the toilet when I am walking or should I say waddling :lol:

Roll on 8 weeks time ....

Xxx

You guys are cracking me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but also scaring me to death :shhh: :shhh: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am just beginning to enjoy being pregnant.. god its taken 20 weeks to say that!! and now I read that within a few weeks I could be feeling retched about it again.. YIKES!!!

I can thankfully say I'm not weeing myself - but I do run to the loo an awful lot which I am hating as I used to hardly ever go - now I go about 3times an hour!!

I must say tho, appart from waiting to see physio for my pelvic pain - i am loving being pregnant now. I was so ill at first with sickness (lasted until I was 21(ish) weeks)

I just can't beleive how quick it's coming! We started moving furniture about last night in our spare room getting ready for our little one! So scary!! I was taking all the little sleep suits, etc that I have out of the packets and I kept looking at them thinking "oh my god I'm going to be responsible for someone that little!!!" How scary!!

S. xx

dionne said:
i have been told by my midwife to be carefull if my waters break to go straight to the hospital, im never going to no if its my waters with all the weeing my knickers i do

Oh Dionne, that make me howl!!! :lol:

When I was in hospital in labour with my daughter, a lady came in because her waters had broke, or so she thought.... She'd been having contractions, so had taken a bath, and somehow 'sucked' some water up inside her!! :oops: Anyway, she'd got out the bath, dried herself, started to get dressed, then sneezed. All the bathwater gushed out and she thought her waters had broken!!!! :oops: :lol:

lmao tankett that made me giggle that would be just my luck :roll:
well just to add to the list of moans for today .....
got up this morning and my boobs had leaked that much i had to get straight in bath and strip the bed 4:30am :evil:
so am now sat here feeling really crappy padded up to the nines everywhere lol good luck to those not yet weeing yourselves heres hoping it doesnt affect you xxxxx

Girls all these stories will have me weeing myself with laughter soon :D :D :D although not sure if they are funny or SCARY!!!

I think I will just go into hiding from the outside world when I get to the leaky [boobs, peeing etc] stage... pregnancy can be so unglamorous sometimes!!! :shock:

OH MY GOD!!!! Don't even get me started on leaking boobs!

I no longer have boobs - I have taps! At first it was just at night but now I have pads on me all the time. The first time I had it through the day I was soooooooo embarrased :oops: :oops: I was at work and it was a special show weekend (I'm in motor retail) Showroom packed - local radio station here - customers everywhere - reps in every corner and my boobs decide to open up like niagra falls - Very attractive when it's a light baby pink shirt you are wearing!!! :clap: :wall: :clap: :wall:

S. xx

lol my son thinks its hilarious and keeps commenting that it dont matter if we run out of milk anymore hes 12 so its the kind of thing he finds funny every time i talk to him hes looking at my boobs to see if they are leaking again :oops: i hate teenage boys and im a standard joke in my house now every time i cough sneeze or laugh someone asks well did you pee yourself or are we ok :evil:
xxxxxxxx

hahaha tankett.... thats happened to me before and all the water gushed out after a bath, i thought it could have been my waters but it was all soapy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back