Ouch :(

saralou5

Reaction score
I don't know about any of you ladies, but my hips and my lower back are absolute agony at the minute! :(
If I sit in one place for too long I can barely walk once I get up and even when I've been up and moving for a while I still have issues with stairs and steps. Even kirbs! :(
I've tried paracetamol but that didn't work, warm baths just make them ache more once I get out into the 'cold' again. Any home remedies anyone can recommend or even positions to sit/lay in would be received with large amounts of gratitude!
At least baby's growing :D

I get this too and having an office job makes it worse...the only way I have found to ease it is to make sure I move every half hour, it's a pain but there's less pain if you catch my drift!!

It could also be an early onset of SPD so keep an eye out on it :) xxxx

Buy a fitness ball to sit on! I've not bought one quite yet but def will soon. They're supposed to work magic on a bad back. It helps balance out the weight evenly supposedly. Fingers crossed it eases up a bit for you (before it likely gets worse again nearer to 40 weeks!!)

I get this too and having an office job makes it worse...the only way I have found to ease it is to make sure I move every half hour, it's a pain but there's less pain if you catch my drift!!

It could also be an early onset of SPD so keep an eye out on it :) xxxx

Good plan, I'll try and keep myself moving!

Ooooh I never even thought of SPD. I'll keep a watch on it, if it gets worse I'll go see my MW :).

xx

Definitely keep an eye on it, this is how I started and found out on Thursday it's definitely SPD.

If it gets any worse for you get yourself referred to a pregnancy physio asap xx

I had similar, could hardly walk! Fitness/Birthing balls are a godsend, and you need to make sure that you don't slouch when sitting, because it's usually about where baby is laying. The straighter ur back is, the more likely baby will go into a more comfortable position for you. Try and make sure your knees don't go above your hips, especially in bed! I've changed my positionings and it's got loads better!

I had seriously sore hips and lower back a few weeks ago but it eased itself. But now, at least once a day I get a really bad dull ache in my lower back that can last up to about an hour.

If it gets any worse, go see ur doc xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back