ouch - v.sore

Shopaholic

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been really worried about all the aches and pains I've been getting recently and I keep wondering what is normal and what is not.

I'm 33 weeks today.

I get shotting pains in my bits :oops: and the whole area feels quite swollen which is the SPD I think.

Also - my lower abdomen is always really achey - sometime like a period pain ache, especially at night, but more of a dull ongoing ache rather than cramps - and it can be tender to touch even and when I stretch out.

I even get sore pains after going to the loo but don't have a UTI as they checked it last week.

I also feel like there's loads of pressure down there and even pressing against my bum - on the inside! :?

I was so worried last week that I went for a private scan and they said everything was fine but the baby was really low in the pelvis. Does this make it more uncomfortable?

Also - they said the head wasn't engaged but is there any risk that having a baby low in the pelvis could mean it could come very early anyway?

thanks for your advice

jx

i wouldnt worry too much i have had all the aches and pains you have described for the last week or two but if you get any more concerned i'm sure your midwife would be more than happy to take a peek at you :hug:

Hey all,

I have been really worried about all the aches and pains I've been getting recently and I keep wondering what is normal and what is not.

I'm 33 weeks today.

I get shotting pains in my bits :oops: and the whole area feels quite swollen which is the SPD I think.

Also - my lower abdomen is always really achey - sometime like a period pain ache, especially at night, but more of a dull ongoing ache rather than cramps - and it can be tender to touch even and when I stretch out.

I even get sore pains after going to the loo but don't have a UTI as they checked it last week.

I also feel like there's loads of pressure down there and even pressing against my bum - on the inside! :?

I was so worried last week that I went for a private scan and they said everything was fine but the baby was really low in the pelvis. Does this make it more uncomfortable?

Also - they said the head wasn't engaged but is there any risk that having a baby low in the pelvis could mean it could come very early anyway?

thanks for your advice

jx

i wouldnt worry too much i have had all the aches and pains you have described for the last week or two but if you get any more concerned i'm sure your midwife would be more than happy to take a peek at you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back