Pains ??

firstangel

Reaction score
was in tesco doing some shopping today, and started getting a shotting pain in my bits ! ( my lady passage ! LOL ! )

and then getting a really sharpe pain in my bump, have had the shotting pains down below last night too !

am I just weird or is this normal !

Don't worry I've had it too, ranges from shooting pains to feeling like some scraping their nails down my cervix :eek:
I found some stuff that said it was normal for some women to get it, reflects that your cervix is either opening up or preparing to for birth. If I can find the link again will post it up.
I've had it loads since bambino dropped last week. Fairly nips doesn't it!

shesmurf said:
Don't worry I've had it too, ranges from shooting pains to feeling like some scraping their nails down my cervix :eek:
I found some stuff that said it was normal for some women to get it, reflects that your cervix is either opening up or preparing to for birth. If I can find the link again will post it up.
I've had it loads since bambino dropped last week. Fairly nips doesn't it!

Oh yes ! it does !

I wonder if baby has dropped then ! as I am finding my pelvis pretty sore when walking again ! and I have slowed down a bit ! thought I had just been over doing it !

Just googled it ! def think baby has dropped ! as I do have a gap betewwn my boobs and my belly now ! which I hadnt noticed before !

When is baby meant to drop?

Think it varies for everyone but MW told me most first time babies are usually already head down snuggling in by 30weeks, as for dropping she didn't say. Mine waited til tuesday to turn (and I'm one day ahead of you). Dropped couple of days later. I can kind of breathe again although need to pee constantly now!Started wearing panty liners just incase, heard so many people say sneezing or laughing made them slightly incontinent :oops: :shock:

shesmurf said:
Think it varies for everyone but MW told me most first time babies are usually already head down snuggling in by 30weeks, as for dropping she didn't say. Mine waited til tuesday to turn (and I'm one day ahead of you). Dropped couple of days later. I can kind of breathe again although need to pee constantly now!Started wearing panty liners just incase, heard so many people say sneezing or laughing made them slightly incontinent :oops: :shock:

Yeh Peeing more, or sorry should i say all the time !! panty liners sounds like a good idea ! just incase !

Baby has been head down for ages and def think he/she has dropped now ! oh I wish that meant they were nearly here !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back