ouch ouch ouch

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
well i got my toungue pierced today as its the only thing i havant or ever had done and omg they dint numb it
dint hurt so much having it done its now that huts i cant eat anything and its bugging me to hell and back
grrrrr just thought id share lol
manda x

yeh i totally sympothise. i had mine done at 15. and it hurt so much after.

i took mine out in the end because i chipped a corner from my tooth. and thought 'nope it aint worth it lol'

Oooooh!! You are brave getting that done!!

I'm such a wimp! I would love a teeny tiny tattoo but too scared!! Honestly I only want either a heart of star the size of the Emoticon things on my ankle but I'm fooking scared!!

S. xx

i have mine done, it wasnt bad when they pierced it, i was eating ice lollies and ice cream for a week

I dunno how people can get their tongue done, Id be far too scared!! :shock:

People even get that piece of skin underneath their tongue done :puke:

my tongue is peirced twice and i couldnt be arsed not eatin for a week so i just cut up a burger into loads of little peices and bared the pain haha..and my 2nd one was right at the front so they put a massive bar thru incase is swelled and i got home i was like fuck this and took it out and replaced it with a smaller one (but its not recommended, because you have to be very quick and accurate to get it back in and you have to really stab it back through and you get blood everywhere!) lol

I had mine done about 4 years ago and I could only eat soup for about a week after I had mine done :( I couldnt talk properly for a while after having it done either lol

I've had mine done twice! First time it hurt like crap after and couldn't eat so took it out. Found out it was because they pierced it with a metal bar which doesn't help healing.

Second time I went to a great piercer who did it with a plastic bar and I was eating proper food straight away. Didn't hurt one bit and hardly and swelling. He also changed it for me 2 weeks later to a metal bar and I had that for about 3 years. Took it out in the end cos I got bored of my piercings.

I got mine done 2yrs ago & it didnt hurt, was so funny trying to speak though lol, it only took me 3 days to start eating again

i had mine done when i was 18 it didn't hurt til i bite it while i was drunk :shock: but then by the next day i had swallowed the bar lol :oops:

Ouch so brave i could never go through it too much of a wimp :lol:

x-kirsty-x said:
I dunno how people can get their tongue done, Id be far too scared!! :shock:

People even get that piece of skin underneath their tongue done :puke:

I'm afraid I agree....ouch/scared/big-baby, I couldn't do it!! :shakehead:

soup and ice cream for a week , bes diet every !

i came out and thought great ill have a ncie cold maccyd milkshake , without realising u use your tongue to suck the straw :oops: i couldnt drink it lol

well its fine this morning no sweelling and almost healed can talk fine lol still cant eat which aint good as i love my food!!! gonna give it one more day and change the bar into a small one i normaly change them after 3 days and they are fine lol
thanks for all the horror stories hehehe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
manda x

i would Lurrrve it doing but i am soooo scared - iv had tattoos, the bit above you lip, ears etc. but i am sooo scared to get my tounge peirced althought i really want it doing- im not sure i would be able to becuase i have a short tounge and so have that bit of skin thing underneath?!

your very brave luv lol :cheer:

MissGobby said:
i would Lurrrve it doing but i am soooo scared - iv had tattoos, the bit above you lip, ears etc. but i am sooo scared to get my tounge peirced althought i really want it doing- im not sure i would be able to becuase i have a short tounge and so have that bit of skin thing underneath?!

your very brave luv lol :cheer:

its really not that bad at all...they usually numb it, the first one i had they didnt, the second they did....and im sure they could find a place to peirce it :p

on the plus side i have only smoked 2 fags since having it done not because i cant but because i dont need them due to always having someting in my mouth i dont need the fags if that makes sence
maybe ive found a smoking cure lol
manda x

Have mine done here is what I found
good:- sex, having a piercing nobody can see and having something to play with when the nerves get bad and can hang a polo on it as a party trick
bad:- can't eat rollos or toffee as it sticks, get broken teeth can no longer whistle and saying S's and Th's sounds a bit slurred

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back