period like pains

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Ouch... I've been getting period like pains ever since i found out last week that i was pregnant, more so the last couple of days, does everyone get these??.. OMG its been a week today since i first tested, wow that went quick...

My boobs hurt like hell, lol.. i thought my boobs hurt allot when i was due on and i always wondered if they could actually hurt anymore when i became pregnant, well the answer to that is YES THEY CAN... haha ouch ouch..

Hi

Don't worry I got period pains for a week or so after I got my BFP.

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and have the PMT moodiness so guess it is still the hormones rushing around

Mx

hi
i dont think its anything to worry about i had period pains around the time i found out i was pregnant aswell!! you may get them around the time you are due on for a few months whilst youre body gets used to the new hormones i know i did!!!!

Ive had them for the past 3 weeks, they just seemed to have calmed down this last week, apart from the twinges i get when standing up to quick.

I was REALLY worried about them but got reassured that there normal in early pregnancy.

this is very normal, it's just your womb streching. i am 31weeks pg and still get this from time to time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back