FAO sami or anyone else with lip piercings

Rachel

Reaction score
Hi,

Sami I remember you having your bottom lip pierced from seeing one of your pics. I was hoping you or someone else could help me with this...I want my bottom lip pierced tomorrow, lol was just wondering how much it hurt and how long did it take to heal? Was it difficult to eat or anything? How much did it cost?

Put this here and not in the body piercing bit coz I thought more people would see it here. Would prefer quick replys as i want to get it done tomorrow. lol :)

Thanks xx

i had mine done and still have a lil scar. it does hurt a bit but not as bad as tongue.
at first it got in the way because the bit inside used to get caught on my teeth but after a few weeks you can get a smaller bar. the bar at first is big incase it swells up but then i got a small one with a lil dimond. i loved it but i was at a wedding a my family were all drunk my uncle said how much it ruined my looks i wasnt bothered but then he done a vote and out of abput 20 people only one person liked it :(
so i took it out

Just asked my bloke who had his done. He said it was so hassle free, was the best one he ever had. It didn't hurt any more then other peircings, didn't take long to heal and he could eat as normal. Hope this helps, hope it goes ok tomorrow :D

this was just the day i found out i was preg with Dior and the day i took it out still got a lil hole though and can still put a bar through it

Thanks dionne and beanie :) I've already got my tongue done and im getting bored now with my piercings so want something new.

Just wanted to make sure that I would still be able to eat :lol: couldnt when I had my tongue bar done and it nearly killed me only being able to eat soup :lol: lol

Ohh yeah thats exactly how I want mine done :)

i had my tongue done but took it out after a few days it hurt to much, but you can eat fine with lip bar just carefull at first not to catch the back on your bottom teeth

i want to get my lip done there i think it looks lovely

Yeah I think im going to get it done tomorrow then :D lol

i used to have that piercing....

dont laugh ladies but here is a piccy of me when i had it done *SOOOO LONG AGO* lol

acehair.jpg

dont laugh at how mongy i look posing... i was 16 :D bless eh haha

well anyway...

it cost me £20, i wudnt say it hurt, the only thing i wud say is to make sure u dont get any makeup near it whilst its healing... clean it twice a day, soudns stupid but cleaning it too much will do more dmaage than good

Ahh I love it, im deffo going to get it done now :D Can't wait :lol: :cheer: lol

I had my lip done twice. Once in the middle and once on the side, both were the most pain free hassle free piercings I have had! I took both of them out in the end. Really miss my middle lip piercing :( Only thing I will say is the holes are really hard to heal. I've had both of mine out for a good 2 years and still can see both holes.

Make sure you BREATHE when they do it, the worst thing you can do is hold your breath, get a head rush and see stars! :lol: Funny but not wise :wink:

I had mine done about 5 years ago I think, didn't really hurt, they put numbing stuff in my mouth, was supposed to stay still till it worked but I swished it about and had a numb mouth. Spent the rest of the day with a lisp lol. Its good to get done, think it looks great on women.

Good luck! :cheer:

Just phoned up the piercing place now to see how much it would cost and they said they don't do piercings anymore :shock: Will have to go to the other one now later lol

Can't wait :cheer: lol

i agree one of the most hassle free peircings i have had, didnt really hurt or bother me at all...just keep it clean and it heals pretty quick :) i can leave mine out for ages and it dont heal up too :)

I had my lip pierced there years ago but they put a ring in it!! It looked awful, I wanted a stud so I took it out!!

Not sure if it suited me or not really, the ring looked bloody awful but I think a stud might look ok.

Dont get me started on piercings I have had so many!!! Love them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back