hubby lent on my bump

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
it was an accident though
lastnight i was laid on the sofa on my side and i had a quilt pulled up by me (not over me though)
hubby came over to lie down behind me and lent on the edge of my bump (about the end inch) to climb over
he dint relise it was my bump he thought it was the quilt.
it really hurt feels bruised but i havant got a mark or anything
do you think baby will be ok?
hubby was really upset bless him think he forgets ive got a bump now lol :)
manda xx

I'm sure baby will be fine, there is so much padding protecting (even for the smallest of women) the baby is still quite small too :hug: :hug:

thanks hun just needed some reasurance i think :)
i do worry about the baby lol even if i put a cup on my bump to heavy handedly :)
manda xx

I'm sure it'll all be fine. My little dog has JUST got used to not bouncing off mine at speed when he hears the posty come! I mean the dog's not heavy but those paws are small and very very punchy at high speeds! :shock:

No props Manda, nearly every day I push my hand on bump to see if I can get the baby to move!!!! When I was pregnant(late on) with the girls I used to suck in and hold my breath then let it out so they they would move lots!!!! Is that cruel??? :think: :D

aww hun Im sure little llama is ok tucked away in there :hug:

OH stayed over last night and elbowed me in the tummy in his sleep :roll:

IT will take a while for him to realise you're a growing lady now. I know even I forget myslef that I have this extra bit stuck on the front and when I try to navigate through small spaces I get stuck LOL

xx

im so glad its not only me lol :)
and sophie no thats not creul my sister used to drink ice cold drinks to make the baby move loads :)
manda xx

I remember reading that out of 800,000 reported cases of stomach trauma on a pregnant women virtually none resulted in injury to the fetus.

They're well protected in there!

I'm sure little llama will be fine too :hug:

my sister used to drink ice cold drinks to make the baby move loads Smile

I never knew that made them move lots! That explains my 12 week scan though. It was at 8.30am and I had to have a full bladder so had a pint of water at home then filled a litre bottle straight from the filter in the fridge to drink on the way. When we had the scan bubs was jumping around like crazy, kicking it's arms and legs. Must've been a shock to the system first thing in the morning :rotfl:

yer she used to do it all the time to make sure he was ok :)
she would also put hot cups of coffee on her bump (over a top lol) as the baby would kick the heat patch :)
manda xx

The baby will be fine.. someone I knew had a serious car accident while pregnant where her car was crushed by a bus... her bf sadly died, as did several other people, and she herself was very badly injured, but the baby only received a tiny fracture to her arm and was born healthy and happy...

so they are extremely well padded in there.. :)

my dog still thinks im a bounce board :shock: and she aint small ! i also wobble my belly to get boy to move :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back