3/4 year old help please

becks20

Reaction score
My daughters 4 in 2 weeks so i thought id put 3/4 lol

She keeps waking in night screaming that her bum is hurting her but she says ouch ouch with the front then back then front then back etc etc but shes half asleep, we used to put cream on it and shed be ok but the last week its been a constant thing and its getting bait out of hand now. My HV told me to take her Dr`s but theres nothing wrong with her it seems like shes doing it just to get someone in the room with her.

I just wondered if anyone else has had the same thing Thanks x

I would err on the side of caution and take her to the Docs. It could be worms, which are quite common but also hard to see.
My 5 year old tells me she has a sore bum, but generally it is red and the cream sorts it. If it was nightly though I would get her to the GP.

A : )

Does she seem constipated to you, is she going enough? I have no experience but I did wonder ...

Worth looking into any suggestions/possibilities, seems odd she would sy she had sore bum for nothing? x

she isnt constipated but she told the health visitor she was and she believed her lol shes been fine since i wrote this and so i think it was a case of attention seeking as she hadnt seen my mum for a week and she saw her so made a big thing about it as she knows how to get attention from my mum and thinks it works with me too x

Turns out she has got worms but she only got them around thursday as my mum found 1 of friday night so they arent bad, have cleaned my flat thouroughly and have to stick to a high hygiene regieme for 6weeks due to being pregnant i cant take anything and baby could be here before 6 weeks :/ x

oh i feel for u. worms are awful and hard to getrid of. i caught them of dd who is 4 when i was 14 week pregnant and dr prescribed the pink sachets cant remember wat they r called tho. fingers crossed u dont get them! maybe keep her little friends away from ur home for a while to if possible xxx

she doesnt have friends round anyway as she hasnt really made any since moving here. But iv done another post, the Dr can prescribe a medicine but its not licenced for pregnant women and can cause problems with the baby so im not allowed to take anything. Iv just gotta keep everywhere as clean as possible but shes been treated for them today so should be all ok :) Me and OH havent got them as i got so paranoid over weekend and put sellotape on my bottom so if any come out they would get stuck then i could see in the morning if i had any but seems clear but still taking precautions x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back