ouch n soz tmi

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by mrz85, Feb 3, 2012.

1. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

hello:):)
    when i go 4 a wee it burns ouch ouch ..but when i was in the bath given my self a wash on my vagina i noticed a lump more closer to my vagina than my bum ..any 1 had this

2. Naomi D

Naomi D Well-Known Member

Sorry hun, not had this, just didnt want to read and run. Could it be to do with pregnancy? Maybe give the midwife a call and see what she advises?

3. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

my mw is on holiday but i have a gp appot on monday

4. Naomi D

Naomi D Well-Known Member

I wouldnt have thought it was urgent hun - speak to the GP on monday about it :)

5. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

:shock: oh goodness, this is quite personal, isn't it? Maybe I had something like what you're experiencing... and I'm blushing to tell it, but it might help.

Earlier in pregnancy I had a little lump, like a large zit like it was full of liquid, on the inside one of my outer labia. It was a bit sore and stung a bit when I weed sometimes. It only got more sore over the next day or two. I googled a lot. Turns out it was a cyst of some sort and it popped after a good hot shower a couple of days after I found it. There was a bit of pus. I cleaned it regularly with warm water after that. Not nice, and a bit sore, but it went down to a smaller, hard lump and now has gone completely. Here are a couple of links I just googled.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/labia-cyst/show/34599
    http://www.healthboards.com/boards/womens-health/415676-cyst-outer-labia.html

Could this be it? If not, then I've just told a whole load of people one of my past gynaecological problems. :shock: LOL. Hope you're OK x

6. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

Hope it stops stinging! x

7. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

I had something similar in Aug/Sept time, during the time we were TTC and right at OV time! Lol.

I noticed my thong had been rubbing a bit, and made me feel sore down there. So I changed into big pants and went on about my day but it was still very sore. And stung when I peed too.
    The next morning while in the shower, I was washing and noticed I had a lump down there where my thong had been rubbing. I had a look in a hand held mirror and it just looked like a big zit. But it was a helluva size for that particular part of me.
    I made an emergency appt with the doc, who told me it was a cyst, she gave me antibiotics. It burst about 2 days later - which wasn't pretty, but was such a relief!

Maybe its something similar? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

8. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

hmmm maybe friction then ! or could pushing 2 have my bowls open have done it !

9. saralou5

saralou5 Well-Known Member

Cysts and stuff are fairly common, especially with all the new hormones flying around. I found several large ones when I found I was pg, in my boobs not near my hooha, but they disappeared with antibocs. Best to see your doc :). Keep us updated!!
    xx

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

thnxs guys !! will see what happens on monday

11. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

To be clear, it wasn't friction that caused the cyst, I was just aware of friction because my thong was rubbing against the cyst. Ooouuuccchhh!

I don't know what caused it, but its the second time I've had one so apparently I'm prone :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

12. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

ah i c !! yikkes not nice 2 b prone 2 sumthing horrid :-/

13. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

It must be soo painful! Especially down there! x

14. pinkclara

pinkclara Well-Known Member

i've had this type of lump just after my BFP - GP said it was just hormonal changes and it was gone within a week. best to get checked, but sure you'll be ok hun

clara x

15. twinkles

twinkles Well-Known Member

I have experienced thus too! I found a sore hard lump just like you explained a few days ago, it's not been too annoying but incase it was an ingrowing hair I shaved over the area so I could see and then noticed there was a small White spot in the middle but I couldn't pop it! Today however it did, think removing the hair helped as it opened the hair follicles so the cyst had an escape! Not very nice at all! I think it is a side effect of pregnancy, I get swollen glands when run down and think cysts can be caused from being run down too! Fingers crossed thats the first and last in this pregnancy!!! X

#15 twinkles, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  16. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

thnxs all it has seemed 2 have gone :)

17. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

Glad all is well! x