Bacteria Vaginosis/Thrush (TMI)

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
(** TMI **) :roll:
Hey Girls, just wondering if i was alone with this...
I was diagnosed with BV a couple of months ago after a routine swab test. The Doc gave me 1 antibotic and thrush cream and sent me on my way.
Although it is now back with a vengeance.
I noticed it mainly after me and my OH :bd: the pain during it was a burning feeling and the smell was OMG! Fishy and gross, not to mention white discharge Clumps of it.. was not at all nice.
I have swabs again thursday to see if it is indeed BV again or just a real bad case of thrush as my whole vagina is sore inside and out and swollen :cry:
I was just wondering if anyone else had this during pregnancy and if it was safe to take the antibiotic they give you to clear it?? xxx

Thank you :)
And i am so sorry for TMI post!! xx :shock:

They will give you one what is safe in pregnancy just make sure they know but they probably will. I thought i had this and still do but all my tests came back negative! I think i just have a leaky bladder... at 21 as well! It sucks! x

Last edited:
They will give you one what is safe in pregnancy just make sure they know but they probably will. I thought i had this and still do but all my tests came back negative! I think i just have a leaky bladder... at 21 as well! It sucks! x

:( Sorry to hear that babes.
I am always suffering with UTI's etc. pain in the bum.
Thanks for that i wasn't sure, but i will now make sure that they give me the safe one to use :) xx

I suffer with them alot too! Seemed to happen when i was ovulating a while ago...was beause thats when we had sex the most lol, i think it had something to do with it. If you feel one coming on drink a pint of cranberry juice thats what i used to do and if i caught it quick it never used to get me as bad x

OMG I'm so glad you've posted this!!! I'm going out my mind with mine!
I got concerned because my discharge was green and very smelly and I was very sore and itches like mad so I went to the docs who took a swab n gave me some cream! The results come back negative which I can't understand and the cream isn't working too well!! The discharge has got a bit better but the itching is still driving me mad and I still don't smell too sweet! Sorry for TMI guys but I've never had anything like this before!! AGGHH!!!!

OMG I'm so glad you've posted this!!! I'm going out my mind with mine!
I got concerned because my discharge was green and very smelly and I was very sore and itches like mad so I went to the docs who took a swab n gave me some cream! The results come back negative which I can't understand and the cream isn't working too well!! The discharge has got a bit better but the itching is still driving me mad and I still don't smell too sweet! Sorry for TMI guys but I've never had anything like this before!! AGGHH!!!!

I would think the green discharge would indicate a yeast infection myself...maybe give the cream longer to work. Must be awful though.

It's horrible,, I've never experienced anything like it!
I can't understand why the swab came back negative though because surly I must have an infection?? The doc said I havnt n to just use cream but you don't just start getting greenish discharge for nothing!!

No idea hun but it is a bit strange. I heard on tri 3 thread someone getting it on there and never had an infection actually...they were nearly due and had it with another pregnancy. (i think i am remembering rightly lol) Hope it either goes or you find out what it is.

i not had any of this but i find i have normal discharge but its a bit more smelly then normal x

I've had thrush constantly for years ever since I started my periods :S your partner will need to treat himself too by the sounds of it your going throught what I am my man won't use the cream and just itches himself and then reinfects me so horrible cycle but I have given up on the creams and pessarys they don't work long term for me x I did find the external cream helped with the itching x plus the pessary will come out in white clumps for a few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back