Ouch my bum! *TMI*

pinkymum

Reaction score
Patiently waiting for the GP surgery to open to get an appointment. I have a very sore lump on my bum :lol::blush: Its not a pile cos its not around that area but its near and its really uncomfortable. Was feeling very sorry for myself last night because it was so sore that I couldn't get to sleep. Think its a boil, omg I just get more attractive as the days go on!

Just wanted to share because I'm weird like that :lol: :whistle:

x x x x

lovely! lol

Im scared piles might be on the way for me cos ive been sore :-(

Thanks Rosa, this thread is clearly for me to get sympathy :lol:

Awww Cherelle, I hope you're not getting piles! I feel like a very old woman, not 29! :eh: :) Infat my Granny is probably doing better than me at the minute!

x

Aww Pinky hun, get that sore botty of yours sorted, hope you are feeling better soon xx

Thanks Hopeful! The worst thing is I get on really well with my GP and she's really attractive :lol: not too keen on her having a look in there but its so sore I can't really leave it. I'm sure she's seen it all before though :whistle:

Oh hun I hope you get it sorted bless you. Big hugs x x x x

Of course she has Pinky hun lol make sure you make your botty look pretty then if she is a looker :dance: x

Of course she has Pinky hun lol make sure you make your botty look pretty then if she is a looker :dance: x

Haha just made sure it was all pretty in the shower :roll: Its lovely I can share this with you all, even if you don't want to hear about it :rofl:

Pinky and her pretty botty all made up for the doc :rofl: x

lol!!!!

Maybe you could write your phone number on one bum cheek? :)

:rofl: hopeful and cherelle you crack me up!!!! Nah this gp knows me really well and she's lovely but straight and married haha.
X

Better than writing 'TOUCH ME' on one bum cheek lol, bummer on her being straight then x

A bit of powdering and bum blusher and she may be turned? Never know babe! ;-)

lol attractive doctor and unattractive bum what a combination, I hope you get it sorted though seriously.

OMG please tell me there is not something such as bum blusher!!! Ha ha !!

Funnily enough Helen a spot erupted just inside my butt last night - like you it's not a pile, more a sore spot - but I'm far too embarrassed to go to the doctor about it (and it's not too bad!). Mine must have come out in sympathy with yours, lol. So now aswell as being pram buddies we can also be spotty bum buddies!! xx

Last edited:

OMG please tell me there is not something such as bum blusher!!! Ha ha !!

Funnily enough Helen a spot erupted just inside my butt last night - like you it's not a pile, more a sore spot - but I'm far too embarrassed to go to the doctor about it (and it's not too bad!). Mine must have come out in sympathy with yours, lol. So now aswell as being pram buddies we can also be spotty bum buddies!! xx

Woooo hoo! Omg its sore eh?

It's actually a small abcess, so she's given me anti biotics, we had a good laugh about it. I was mortified but its too sore to put up with, it'll burst on its own.

What's this about bum blusher lex?
:rofl:

Glad you got antibiotics, this reminded me of when I got a boil on the front of my fanny, I squeezed it etc and polticed cos was to embarrased to go to the doctor, after a week it was worse, so braved it and went. It was so embarrassing, the doctor looked at it and said to me do you play with yourself a lot :shock: ... it was no where near my clit lol :blush:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back