Can you help me please girls?

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hiya girlies :wave:
I did 2 OPK's today, one at 2pm and one at 6pm. The one at top is 2pm and bottom 6pm. Does the top one look positive? Bottom is definitely negative. If top one is positive does this mean I probably ovulated yesterday or early today? Sorry I dont get OPKs really! :oops:

008.jpg

well cud b both reli coz the egg stays theres 4 24 hours soo get bedding lol
thy both look positive to me :think:
x

Thanks larisa :hug: As far as I know the test line has to be about the same colour as control line for an OPK to be positive which is what makes me think the first is positive and second negative :think:

Right Snuggles :)

Apparently once you see a positive surge (indicated by your OPK), then you will ovulate between 12 -36 hours - best thing to do is get BD and keep testing until the line gets pale again, then ovulation has definitely occured, and you can relax - well try to relax during the 2WW!

BTW my OPK was the same colour as yours the month I got my BFP so definitely take it as a positive!

Lots of luck hun and hope its your month - shall keep my fingers crossed for you :hug:

EllieBelle said:
Right Snuggles :)

Apparently once you see a positive surge (indicated by your OPK), then you will ovulate between 12 -36 hours - best thing to do is get BD and keep testing until the line gets pale again, then ovulation has definitely occured, and you can relax - well try to relax during the 2WW!

BTW my OPK was the same colour as yours the month I got my BFP so definitely take it as a positive!

Lots of luck hun and hope its your month - shall keep my fingers crossed for you :hug:

Thank you so much babes, I will get BDing :cheer: :cheer: Fingers crossed we catch the eggie :pray: :hug:

hiya Snuggle, I know what you mean those opks baffle me :doh: Tried using one the first month I was ttc and didn't get a pos but got a bfp (must have done the opk test wrong). Sadly had an early miscarriage, drew a blank last month and now giving those opks another try. According to my cycle I should be ov'ing Weds so hopefully will be pos tomorrow :pray: but don't hold much hope coz I don't seem to have much luck with them. Does anyone else agree or am I the only dumb one :oops:

shezza this is the first positive OPK I've had hun so think you really have to test a couple of times a day for several days to pinpoint ovulation :think: Good luck hun :hug:

Hi Snuggle

I'd probably take the first one as a positive, especially as you're on CD15. Get bedding!!! :D

Good luck x

Snuggle, id defo take the first as a positive!

I had one just like this when I tested and then by 8pm it was fading, I didnt BD that night but did the NEXT night, and im now pregnant.

Good luck hope it happens for you! :D

the top one looks like a + good luck and get bding :dance:

Ok thanks for the advice snuggle, good luck with the BD :hug: I hope you get your BFP soon. Do you mind me asking how long is your cycle and when exactly do you start testing? x

Thanks girls, hubby thinks its Christmas :lol:

shezza, my cycle is 29/30 days long. First OPK I did was today and it was positive :cheer: I'm on CD15 and with a 30 day cycle that would mean OV on CD16 which is why I tested today so looks like I was right :hug:

Thanks Snuggle, I have usually a 26 day cycle but had early mc in Aug and then had 24 day cycle so must have something to do with the mc. Hopefully cycle has settled this month so should be back to my 26 day, I am on cd 11 today so if I test tomorrow and wednesday should be a better result :cheer:

Also, just wanted to say this is my first day on this forum have been reading it for a few days and don't want to sound corny :puke: but I think its good to talk to you ladies coz as much as I love my OH, I find it easier to talk to the ladies about it. x

shezza30 said:
Thanks Snuggle, I have usually a 26 day cycle but had early mc in Aug and then had 24 day cycle so must have something to do with the mc. Hopefully cycle has settled this month so should be back to my 26 day, I am on cd 11 today so if I test tomorrow and wednesday should be a better result :cheer:

Also, just wanted to say this is my first day on this forum have been reading it for a few days and don't want to sound corny :puke: but I think its good to talk to you ladies coz as much as I love my OH, I find it easier to talk to the ladies about it. x

Its definately easier to talk women to women I think! We are all on the same wavelength which cant always be said for the men :rotfl:

Hey Snuggle, I would take the top one as positive too.

Go jump on your man :cheer:

Thanks Lorna :hug: He is playing X Box at mo so will jump on him later :lol:

shezza, this forum can be a Godsend. My hubby doesnt have a clue about TTC stuff and its fab to be able to come on here and get advice or give advice or just generally chat to each other about random rubbish :wink: Welcome to the mad house, you'll love it :lol:

i had a dream about you last night snuggle, you got your bfp

Anna23 said:
i had a dream about you last night snuggle, you got your bfp

Ooh really! Wow thats a fab dream :D I want your dream to come true for me :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back