OPK QUESTIONS...

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
I just got my OPKs from ebay... some may know im 18 days late for my AF..ive got a bunch of BFNs so i guess i just didnt O this month due to just stopping my pill.....
I done my first test today and the first line was strong and the second one was strong but not as strong as the first..if you know what i mean?! :?
So what does that mean? am i ovulating now or am i about to??
Do i BD now???
Please need help asap for obvious reasons!! dont wanna miss my time slot!!
Thanks all xxx

Hmmm hard one esspecially with no AF ~ Even I still get confused with them. Is it still quite 'strong'. If that was me personally I'd go for it anyway an keep testing.

You will soon pick up a pattern on the OPKs :D

Cheers honey.. everytime i see even a faint line ill jump on OH!!
:wink: xxx

Your welcome :D

If its nearly as dark I would defo go for it, if its really faint then it's doubtful if you know what I mean. See I didn't know taking in the morning wasn't adviced until recently lol I've been OPK'ing in the mornings! :doh:

I did mine as soon as it came thru the hole in the door! that was about 11am and it is quite strong! not the same as the first line but definitly strong
They say between maybe 3 and 8pm and make sure not to wee for 4 hours before for best results!
Hows ur TTC coming along?
Why and how do some people use OPKs as HPTs? i dont get it??

I piddle every hr! :lol:

TTC 4th time round ~ Nightmare & think I am pregnant again! Will have to see :D

What do you mean why & how?

I hope u get what you want honey! Is this gonna be your 1st bubba?
Some people use OPKs as HPT..and i wondered if you knew how and why that is done? Ive seen some sites with it on... its strange..

Yer ~ 1 ectopic & 2 miscarriages behind me though in 4 months!

The OPK as a HPT isn't adviced but they do say after X amount of time an OPK will test positive for a pregnant woman.

:D

strange that its positive..
sorry to hear about ur previous.. hopefully this one will be 'the one'... :pray:
All that in 4 months must be hard on you babes!
i just done another OPK and this one was MUCH fainter than the one earlier and i had peed within an hour ago so it helps to hold it in for a while! I like to pee all the time too!! Its hard work damnit!!
I guess i just like seeing positives after seeing hundreds of negatives on my preg tests..even if the only positives are on my O tests lol!
I think im nuts! :wall:

Defo tested my mental state!!!

An I'd be nuts too if I was that late for my AF. Have you seen doctor?

Must go to bed now & catch up here tomorrow.

Night :hug:

Nah, not seen doc yet, ive looked up the whole missed period thing on the net and they say if longer than 3 months without a period then see a doc.. i think i just didnt ovulate before coz i just finished my BC pills... was so annoying coz i had symptoms and a linea nigra and everything!
Nite nite honey sleep well and good luck with ur PG!!
Thanks for your help u rock babe!!
xxx

Hmmm strange. Maybe you could start charting? I seen in my booklet that this can be an ideal way to suggest to your doctor you are not ovulating (if thats the case) :D

Well i got a positive on my OPK yesterday so i must have Ovulated...gonna wait til afternoon to test for another OPK. Ive just started charting on fertility friend, my temps are all over the place! :?
I dont think i Ovulated in my last cycle coz of Just coming off the pill.. ive seen a few people on here who've had the same problem.
I know i shouldnt have a problem with ovulating as i have a 2 year old.....but i guess things can change in that time.
How was ur HPT this morning??

You should join us on the charting thread (?)

Faint again! :D

Oh wicked babe!!! Go to the docs monday and get started!!!
Im so excited for u babe! U deserve a lil bubba! U will be a great mum coz u will appreciate what it takes to have a baby. Some mums just dont realise how lucky and privaledged they are to have kids! I know a few girls in my area who do nothing but complain about their kids holding them back! And some who do drugs infront of them and spend all their babys money on it!!

Not going to go to the docs yet although I have to go straight to the early pregnancy unit & I need a better result than I have.

If I get a strong line I will contact them then as for now I have enough meds to keep me going for another 8 days.

AN I know what you mean by your comment, some of that applies to people in my shameful family!

Its ridiculous isnt it!? There are people who would be the best mums in the world who deserve to bring up a child who cant and silly young girls who want to play house get to have the opportunity but waste it! Dont get me wrong..some young mums are good mums (i was PG at 17) but there are a few who only do it for attention. Like one girl i know was out on our common green with all the druggys and acoholics at midnight drunk with her baby in a pushchair!! Its disgusting. Didn't know there were so many Vicky Pollards out there!! Yeah..but..no..but.. get that baby inside a warm bed man!!
How long have you been TTC for? And how old r u (if you dont mind me asking? just wondering)
Do you have to go to the early pregnancy unit coz of your m/c? What do they do for you there?
(sorry im bloody nosey!!) :oops:

My Dad was 15 five days before I was born & Mum 15 8mnths old!

Dad now has another baby girl (my sister) with his drugged up ex-girlfriend (took speed an drank brandy whole way through pregnancy) ~ Shes 3 on 1st August! Dads not much better either btw!

We weren't really 'going for it' origanally until the ectopic stuff about 4 months ago, theatre etc etc! But actively trying since.

I'm 25, 26 next month.

I'm high risk & they are investigating my recurrent miscarriages! Not quick enough in my eyes mind & the fact treatment is advisable for me (injections)

:D

wow 15 is young!!
at least when u was old enough they were young enough to still go out etc! If you know what i mean! Im happy knowing when shes 18 ill be 36 so still just young enough to go out! LOL!
My dad was on drugs but is only on a bit of pot now. he lives in lanzarote! Not bad! Cheap holidays for me!!
I think its really bad to do drugs when your pregnant! How can anyone who cares do it?? Its mad!
At least your a better person coz u know its wrong! There are some really fucked up people out there... some who just give up their kids just coz they want to go out and people tho beat their kids etc... they shouldnt be allowed to have kids!! Its good that there are people to adopt kids and give them a better life, but i think its unfair that they were deprived of their birth partents though no fault of their own..just parents being selfish. If there is a good reason why the parents cant look after the kids then fine..but if its just so they can go out drinking then they shouldnt have had them in the first place! My friend is just 20 last month and she had one at 16 and another at 18 and she cuts herself and does drugs and drinks all the time, and just cant cope with not going out etc! Im quite happy not to go out. since i found out i was PG i stopped drinking..and havent since! nearly 4 years now i think. i go out maybe once every 2 weeks and im happy with that! Its very very stressful having a kid, but that was my choice and i accept the lifestyle! Many people work and have their kids with a sitter, whereas i cant work so im with her 24/7 and i need a break sometimes! Everyone does! Just need the adult conversation! As you can tell by the rambling!! lol!! Ill shut up now...ive just realised how long this is!! :oops: :oops:

LMAO I do the rambling thing quite well too don't worry.

As for my parents I lived with them until I was one & onwards a long story but in short terms spent 14 years of my life in the care system.

Father an hour from me on train, Mother in New Zealand where she can gladly stay. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back