opk

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Yesterday and today ive had a line on opk but not a really really strong line thats a positive. Will it get darker tomorrow or could it possibly just stay the same?

Going to bd tonight regardless but just wondered if this is as strong as its going to get?

I used the opk that just came up with a line that wasnt very strong, so wasnt sure if I was or not. So last month I bought the digital CB ones and they come up with a smiling face so its a lot clearer and we bd'd 5 days before and then every other day and then on the day I got a smiley face and I got my BFP this month.

Fingers Crossed you hit the right time xxx

I used the opk that just came up with a line that wasnt very strong, so wasnt sure if I was or not. So last month I bought the digital CB ones and they come up with a smiling face so its a lot clearer and we bd'd 5 days before and then every other day and then on the day I got a smiley face and I got my BFP this month.

Fingers Crossed you hit the right time xxx

I have about 20 ebay cheapies :wall2:although I sort of know anyway when I ov... I think.. :roll: I could possibly be ov later than I think and stop bd too early though

I have the ebay cheapies too, and they are confusing :confused: LOL it doesn't take much to confuse me though!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back