help pelase before i go insane

faybles

Reaction score
Hi, i posted yesterday but i need help before i go insane, i did an opk on thursday and it was +ve, did one yesterday am and the line was really strong, did one last night and the line was still strong, done one this morning and there is still a line about the same as the test line, but not as strong as yesterday. we dtd tues, thurs but dh would not do it last night, i am now worrying that i have missed it. if the line is still there today, have i ovulated what is going on. never had one for 3 days.

Not sure hun. Mine lasted 2 days but got fainter over the 2. Try to bd tonight and tomorrow. You can ovulate 12 to 48 hours after the surge, so your in with a chance. Good luck :hug:

which test do i go by the one on thursday, yesterdays as it was the darkest or todays. i thought you ovulated after the lh surge so if it is still being detected on the opk have i ovulated or going to soon.

You're supposed to uvulate 12-36 hours after the surge is first detetcted so would go with the first positive one you got hun :hug:

If you had a positive on Thursday then I'd say you either have or going to today, but to still be getting dark tests today I'm really not sure. It does pick up the surge before you ovulate, so it should mean your about to, but because it's been a positive since Thursday, I'm not sure. It is my 1st month of testing too, so I'm still learning. sorry I cant be that helpful. Hopefully someone with more experience than me will come along soon :hug:

sorry so to be sure, do i go by the day that the line was the strongest, yesterdays was deep purple colour much much darker than the control line and thrusdays was the same but not stronger. if i go by yesterdays then should i ovulate today.

Yes, go by the day the test was strongest as that will be the day the luthenising hormone peaked. You will ov 12 - 36 hours after the peak so could well ov today. Since sperm can survive for 48hrs and more then if you have been bd'ing over the last day or so you should have some ready and waiting in your fallopian tubes. But hey, one more for the road wouldn't hurt!

Good luck!
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back