Opk help!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
When I went on the coil my doctor said it should stop me ovulating after a year. I've been on it for 8 months now so decided to do some opk's just to see if I'm still ovulating and the fact I'm a poas addict and I've had 2 lines for about 5 days now. How long do you normally get 2 lines as I thought it was only a couple of days?
This is today's test, it's been like this for the past 5 days
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311331582.092025.jpg

I haven't a clue what stage through my cycle I am as I haven't had a period for around 2/3 months and got the 2 lines as soon as I started poas'ing!

I usually only get a positive for 2 days but seen girls on here have longer surges. xx

I haven't a clue about opks to be honest but Id imagine usually they only last about 2/3 days but then as Nurse said, maybe some people have a longer surge.

Have they all been that dark?...

Yeah, they've all been as dark as the control line. I did opk's when trying for charley but only had 2 days of positives

Have you thought about doing a hpt? Chances are very slim but 5 days of really dark lines is a bit strange. But then the coil might be messing around your system a little bit?

Just means you get to poas a bit more lol, you little addict!

I did think about doing one but might wait a week to see if the opk's goes negative!
I keep thinking "what if's" with the coil as I keep hearing stories of people getting pregnant on it :/

I thought about getting the coil but Im not sure how I feel about it as like you I keep hearing about people getting pregnant on it!

Yeah just keep :poas: for a bit longer lol. Give you something to do when you get bored!

yes my brother is a coil baby!!!! its highly likely and they ae strong lines!!. What sensitivity are you using??
x

I was gonna suggest perhaps your pregnant Hun! i think you should test! they seem to b lasting to long to be Ov xx

No I don't. I have been feeling dizzy lately which made me think as that's normally my 1st sign but my boobs are fine and that's the other thing I check lol! I'll see how the lines end up over the weekend and if their still strong I'll do a test. Really don't think I am though, normally I have a gut feeling x x

I think you should keep an eye on it and then do a hpt after the weekend, i've never used the coil but its not a hormone thing is it? correct me if I'm wrong. So the hormones are coming from somewhere, either ovulation or ....... :)

Ohhhh chaz do a test that's still a strong line today and 6 days is a long time,
I'm taking you with me lol

You bloody well ain't! Lol I keep thinking what if I am! Half of me thinks, no I can't, we haven't got the money but then half of me's like we will cope.
I'm working today but might pick a test up on the way home x x

Yeah, thats still pretty strong for day 6 of OV. I would say wait to test like you say, but because you have the coil in I probably wouldnt wait. No harm in poas :)

I'm totally the same chaz everything is just going around in my head where the hell are they all going to sleep for one lol
But I suppose it too late for me to think like that I'm just going to have to cope, 100000% oh is going for the snip I think he would run there now lol

Didn't manage to get a test so gonna wait until Monday and see how the opk's go. If they don't get lighter then I'll test x x

Ohhh I've been waiting for your bfp all day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back