OPK faint line!

Applecider

Reaction score
Hey all anyone had a faint line on CD7 on an OPK? Hopefully I will Ov soon! Xx

Last edited:

I had a faint line on CD8, but then the line was much stronger yesterday and today which is CD19/20. So I think what I saw wasn't ov at the time. Fx its a positive opk for you

Thanks that's good to know! Was yours a positive today? Xx

Yes! The test line was just as strong as the control line today. It's worth you DTD but also doing another test tomorrow.
When I tested used both a cheap opk and more expensive one and the expensive one showed better results... The cheap one was a bit deceiving tbh

Yes! The test line was just as strong as the control line today. It's worth you DTD but also doing another test tomorrow.
When I tested used both a cheap opk and more expensive one and the expensive one showed better results... The cheap one was a bit deceiving tbh

Ive got one of those testing machines up in the attic I might get that out as you said maybe the cheap ones don't show it as well. How much were the ones you got?xx

Ive got one of those testing machines up in the attic I might get that out as you said maybe the cheap ones don't show it as well. How much were the ones you got?xx

Yh it might just be me though lol. I got the asda brand opk for about £8 for 5 tests, and then I also used the First Vue OPKs from poundland which was 5 for £1. It's always worth trying them aswell as your machine. I never knew they had machines lol

I had a faint line on CD8, but then the line was much stronger yesterday and today which is CD19/20. So I think what I saw wasn't ov at the time. Fx its a positive opk for you
So happy i stumbled across this. AM CD 20 and getting so frustrated with not having a positive opk yet. I know my periods are a bit irragular (or that i what i say because I've never kept track of them), but cd 20 is letting me wait way tooo long... It's like 3 week! almost a month and well, it just makes time go really slow for me focussing so much on ttc. But after mc way to much want another bfp soon.

So happy i stumbled across this. AM CD 20 and getting so frustrated with not having a positive opk yet. I know my periods are a bit irragular (or that i what i say because I've never kept track of them), but cd 20 is letting me wait way tooo long... It's like 3 week! almost a month and well, it just makes time go really slow for me focussing so much on ttc. But after mc way to much want another bfp soon.

Sorry about your mc. I've gone a bit loopy aswell lol the anxiety with TTC is so much and waiting for a positive opk took sooo long especially not knowing what my cycle is like after coming off bc... Hopefully you'll ov soon and get a Bfp!

Good luck Branwen, Hope you get your bfp, when did you do OPKS? everyday?

Mrs Law did your get darker again or have they faded now? U in ur 2ww?

xx

Yeah, my last OPK was negative... Only had 1 line. So yay I'm in my 2WW :) DH asked me to do a preg test after 1 dpo -.- lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back