Positive OPK already??

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I have just done my daily OPK and there is a very faint second line, even OH can see it...could I be OV this early??? I'm only on CD10!!!!!!
xxxx

For the line to be a true positive it Has to be darker than the control line hunni,
Carry on with them and they should get darker in the next few days - and then on the darkest day you should OV withing 12-36 hours I think, (if I'm wrong someone shout at me!!!)

Ok cool, thanks...I thought it had to be darker for me to be actually OV but if I'm getting a feint line like that already could it mean that I will OV in the next couple of days?
xxx

It could indeed hunni! I don't know how long it takes to go from faint to positive as I never really get any positives when I do them,
So start the BD but don't wear him out! Start with every other day now and when/if they get darker try for every day
If you don't notice them getting darker after 3 days then I would just start with every day from then!

Good luck hunni!

Thanks hun...I have no other OV signs yet except yesterday I was getting quite bad cramps...no EWCM or anything like that...unfortunately we cant do it tonight cos his Son is over so he has said we'll do it tomorrow and then I guess I'll see what happens from there!
xxxx

sounds good, if people generally ov around 14 days then it will probably get darker until then. as bonny said though, if you dont get a positive by 14 days-ish then just assume your ov cos sometimes its hard to get positives on them if you take the test just before or after the surge.

Thanks hun...so are you saying it may not get any darker? I have told OH that he needs to get some rest this week cos we're gonna be busy...I also have my preseed so hopefully I may get some good news!!! xxx

My friend used opk's and ov cd7 and fell pregnant that month, so you could be ovulating!! BD just in case!! Goodluck x x

Thanks hun...will definitely be on it this month...I have possibly been BDing too late cos I didn't think I was due to OV for another 6 days so I've probably been missing it every month!
xxxx

Good luck Jar Jar, those OPK's sound good to show when ov really happens
I hope your OH skticks to his word this month and goes all out for you X

I have NEVER had an opk that is darker than the control line but I knew I was ovulating. So it might not get darker for you but hopefully it will.

I am not sure, but keep BD just in case.

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust for you.

Thanks girls...done another one today and the line is no darker so I am going to BD tonight (OH is currently asleep on sofa so there shouldn't be any 'I'm tired' excuses when bedtime comes round!!) and use my preseed too, going to do that as many times as poss this week so hopefully we'll get it right!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back