opinions please...

chellieboo

Reaction score
I originally posted this in the fertility section, but not as many people read there so thought i'd post here as well

Just wanted to get a 2nd opinion, I had a laparoscopy this month where some endometriotic cysts were removed from my ovaries.

I had the op on CD15 (I usually ovulate CD17-19) and had had a couple of days of EWCM leading up to this as my body prepared to ovulate.

I then had 12 days of spotting which I expected due to the work they'd done on my ovaries, and I had expected AF to turn up sometime round about now.

However, instead of AF I have EWCM.....

does anyone know if its possible that as I was about to ovulate before the laparoscopy, that the laparoscopy kinda froze my ovulation and now that my ovaries have recovered they are now preparing to ovulate?

any opinions welcomed :think:

I would think that would be possible...I know that your body can 'gear up' for ovulation but it not occur due to stress etc (and I would assume that an op would be enought to interfere with your natural cycle) so if you are having EWCM now I would BD as you could be having a delayed ov.

It's also not uncommon to get a day or so of EW or watery CM immediately before AF - apparently something to do with the corpus luteum breaking down, and the watery stuff coming out before the blood. I saw it somewhere in TCOYF...

Had about 4 days of EWCM which is what i normally get before Ov, and still not sign of AF yet....guess I just ahve to see if AF comes in the next few days.

Wish i'd been BBTing this month, then i'd know :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back