effect of laparoscopy on cycle

chellieboo

Reaction score
Just wanted to get a 2nd opinion, I had a laparoscopy this month where some endometriotic cysts were removed from my ovaries.

I had the op on CD15 (I usually ovulate CD17-19) and had had a couple of days of EWCM leading up to this as my body prepared to ovulate.

I then had 12 days of spotting which I expected due to the work they'd done on my ovaries, and I had expected AF to turn up sometime round about now.

However, instead of AF I have EWCM.....

does anyone know if its possible that as I was about to ovulate before the laparoscopy, that the laparoscopy kinda froze my ovulation and now that my ovaries have recovered they are now preparing to ovulate?

any opinions welcomed

I would be interested if anyone can add to this thread as i am due to have a laparoscopy

Hey notty

all i can add at the moment is still no AF!

Goodluck with your laparoscopy

Just to update, AF has arrived and its been approx 12 days since the EWCM which is my usual luteal phase, so looks like ovulation was put on hold and was restarted once they had recovered!

Hi... firstly glad your lapro went well and you're back to normal cycle wise. :)

Can you tell me what the proceedure involves as I'm due to have one and I'm very nervous about ' going under'.

Many thanks and good luck :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back