opinions needed clear blue ferttility- worth the money?

toscacat

Reaction score
Just wondered about clear blue fertility monitor- are they worth the expense? Are they any different from the ic opk?

I brought ClearBlue digital ovulation testing kit 20 kits and so glad I did it told me today I was ovulation :D so please they are £27 on amazon.co.uk at the moment :)

I have the monitor and its great...Its only my second month but there are so many positive stories on here. I feel more in control with having the monitor...it takes the guessing out of it xx

I think they are well worth the monet. Got pregnant 2nd month of using it. Sadly mc and not in the position to use it again as I dont have a regular cycle yet. No guessing get a peak and get to it! Ebay and amazon cheapest place for the monitor and the sticks.

My cycles are really irregular which is why I thought about getting one but does it need regular cycles?

I tried it and thought it was fab and then i passed it onto a friend and i'm not sure she actually got chance to use the monitor but she was using the test strips for it (i think) and she got pregnant that cycle.

My lucky CBFM ;)

I know if your cycles are particularly long or short it can't be used. Have a look on the clearblue site and look under FAQ's for the monitor. There is a question about who can use it xx

I used the ovulation kit, do easy no guessing just a smiley face, bought it on amazon much cheaper, worth a try hoping it works

Just wondered about clear blue fertility monitor- are they worth the expense? Are they any different from the ic opk?

Hi again,

Just to clarify, is it the monitor you are wondering about or the digital OPK's with smiley faces? xx

I've had two bfp's using my cbfm so I
Would definitely say they are worth the money xx

Fertility monitor but happy to trydigital opk if they work. Cycle very irregular so I think we need pointing In the right direction! Using ic at moment.

Hi after 8 months of trying using first cheap sticks then the clearblue smiley ones I decided to get a c b monitor.

Got my bfp after the first go!! To be honest after that I didn't care about the cost cos I was pregnant.

But even if I hadn't got my bfp I know if would of kept using it I would of felt more in control of my cycles and when to bd.

I do recommend the monitor, so many people have success within first few cycles...the OPk's only give 2 days and the monitor can give up to 6 fertile days which is great. It definately makes you feel more in control and very easy to use. :) If you are going to buy it then I suggest getting it off of the internet as so much cheaper xxx

Hi ! I just bought a clearblue fertility monitor off Ebay yesterday ! It only cost me £34 (they are £100 in boots !!!) I cant wait to start using it, i was reading some reviews on it yesterday and the amount of women who said they got pregnant after the second cycle was amazing !! I cannot wait for mine to arrive so i can start using it !!!!!

Hi ! I just bought a clearblue fertility monitor off Ebay yesterday ! It only cost me £34 (they are £100 in boots !!!) I cant wait to start using it, i was reading some reviews on it yesterday and the amount of women who said they got pregnant after the second cycle was amazing !! I cannot wait for mine to arrive so i can start using it !!!!!

Wow, you got a bargain (not jealous at all, lol). It is great...hope there are lots of BFP's on they way :dust:xx

Wow, you got a bargain (not jealous at all, lol). It is great...hope there are lots of BFP's on they way :dust:xx

Thank you !!!!
Have a look on Ebay - when i was looking yesterday there were loads at a cheap price !!!! I was so impressed i won one for so cheap ! Ive still got to buy the testing sticks but they are quite cheap on ebay too !!!!!
Get bidding !!!!!! ha ha ha xx

SaraJ - Wow that was cheap....mine was £60 and I thought I got a bargin as reduced from £100!

p.s I am Jealous....cant deny it! LOL

God luck, remember (if you got a second hand one) to make sure you clear the memory (the previous owner might on done this for you) and that the monitor is just getting to know you on the first month so might be worth using your OPK sticks if you have any. :)

Thank you !!!!
Have a look on Ebay - when i was looking yesterday there were loads at a cheap price !!!! I was so impressed i won one for so cheap ! Ive still got to buy the testing sticks but they are quite cheap on ebay too !!!!!
Get bidding !!!!!! ha ha ha xx

Hi,

I already have one, it was £66 (i think) off ebay...it did have sticks too tho so I guess not too bad. Make sure you have your sticks ready as you have to use the monitor from first day of AF and like Pinkbutterfly said, clear the memory if needed as it won't be accurate for you otherwise.
Loads of luck xxx

Hi,

I already have one, it was £66 (i think) off ebay...it did have sticks too tho so I guess not too bad. Make sure you have your sticks ready as you have to use the monitor from first day of AF and like Pinkbutterfly said, clear the memory if needed as it won't be accurate for you otherwise.
Loads of luck xxx
It will not ask you to do a test until day 6 though so dont do what I done and drove around half the country and spent a fortune as thought I would need the sticks from day 1! LOL :) x

Oh yeah, of course you dont, I am thinking you need to switch it on from first day....seriously not thinking straight...is that a pregnancy symptom, LOL! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back