Clear Blue Fertility

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Clear Blue Fertility Test sticks would work in the Clear Blue OPK? Only asking cos can get 20 of the fertility test sticks on Amazon for £10 whereas the others are £25 and I know which I would prefer to pay if I could get away with it. :dance::dance::dance:

Yes they do Butterfly! I have the monitor but can't use it just now but using opks. Tried it just by chance as I had loads of monitor sticks and low and behold they work! Just need to make sure its in the right way!

This is good to know apart from i just spent 40 pounds on opks!!

I was really surprised as I presumed for their own purposes clearblue wouldnt have made them work!

That is good to know, Ive seen loads of them on ebay for a lot less than the normal opks cost in the shops

I was really surprised as I presumed for their own purposes clearblue wouldnt have made them work!

I would have thought that too. One way to sell all their individual products. Anyway thanks for letting me know. Think I'm away to Amazon to order up next batch lol :dance::dance:

We also need :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

think im going to start to ues them what u do just wee on the stick never used them before lol

You can either POAS directly or into a cup and dip end of stick in. Personally I prefer dipping into cup as it's easier. I'll be starting again on Monday when I'll be 8dpo :)

Good luck hun.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back