Re: Clear Blue and Cervical Fluid

amandap1

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am new to this forum and wondered if anyone could give me some advice?

I am currently using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor which yesterday showed as high fertility and this morning is showing as peak fertility..

My cervical fluid seems to be more cloudy and little of, opposed to clear and stretchy?

Could anyone advise? x

:wave: Hi and welcome

I can not comment too much about the monitor as I have never used one but if it is showing high fertility I would get BD (babydancing) just incase. I always thought that cervical fluid was meant to be clear but there is a thread somewhere on here that mentions that it does not have to be clear it can be cloudy just so long as it is strechy(sp) and egg white in texture. I have tried to have a look for the post but can not seem to find it.

What are your normal cycle lengths? and what day are you on? if you don not mind me asking just that on a 28 day cycle you should ov (ovulate) about day 14.

Hope i have not confused you and good luck ttc.

:hug: :hug:

if you have a peak on monitor u will ovulate next 12 hours

i used my monitor this monthto

Thank you..

This is the first cycle since coming off the pill and my cycle was 30 days last month (since being pill free).

I am currently on day 13?

ive just got my fertility moniter and im gonna start using it next month, see if that can help me get pg. I cant wait lol

mum2be? said:
if you have a peak on monitor u will ovulate next 12 hours

i used my monitor this monthto

Actually, the CBFM is a little different. If today is her first peak day then she is having her LH surge begin. She will have 2 days of Peak (LH surge) and then she will ovulate 12-24 hours after that. Definitely get to BD'ing for the next three days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back