Opinion?

Oh no hun, I just want it to be over for you.

Could it be maybe that, that's bit of blood is left over tissue that it coursing your body to still be producing hcg? Xx
I reckon it could be! More bloods on Boxing Day then they’ll take it from there! Just really want it all to be over with now :( xx

Sorry that it wasn’t good news, agree that maybe there is still something there that shouldn’t be

Hopefully whatever is lingering and keeping your levels up there doesn’t require too much intervention

X

More bloods taken today and levels are the same, slight rise, nothing substantial. I’ve to go in at 10am tomorrow to ‘discuss my options’
This has been brutal! I thought it was bad when I thought it was just a miscarriage! :(

I’m also really run down! My throat feels like it’s been cut with glass! I’m tired and feeling very low. I just want this all to be over with now.

I hope you all had a nice Christmas! Despite the horrible circumstances we had a lovely day! Xxx

More bloods taken today and levels are the same, slight rise, nothing substantial. I’ve to go in at 10am tomorrow to ‘discuss my options’
This has been brutal! I thought it was bad when I thought it was just a miscarriage! :(

I’m also really run down! My throat feels like it’s been cut with glass! I’m tired and feeling very low. I just want this all to be over with now.

I hope you all had a nice Christmas! Despite the horrible circumstances we had a lovely day! Xxx

How did you get on at your appointment? x

I'm so sorry to read your story. I had a missed miscarriage, 12 week scan they said baby had stopped growing at about 6/7 weeks. I had medical management which didnt work and I was having positive tests for 2 months. They messed me about something rotten. I had countless scans and they just said they didnt know what to do with me. That was in February and we haven't got pregnant since, so after having a private consultation, was told that there was obviously placenta remaining which is the only thing that gives the hcg. He said this could have caused damage to my uterus and I'm waiting to have tests done as a result. Please put your foot down with them, I wish I had, but I was so confused and they didnt help me whatsoever! Sending lots of love x

I agree with @Natalie8964, be assertive and do not do anything you do not want to do! I would not take those pills if I were you, if there is product of conception remaining, then you can either wait for it to come out on it's own or have it removed surgically. I had surgery at 12 weeks and still had something remaining in my uterus. It did come out 11 weeks later. Hopefully you won't have to wait that long. They told me to be patient countless times and even had to take the pill to have whatever was still stuck in there come out (which is totally untrue, the pill can't help it come out quicker). The only thing they told me to look out for is a fever in case my uterus was getting infected.
Try to get more info and see what options you have!x

Makes me so sad to hear everything people have been through!

yesterday I had surgery! The pregnancy tissue was in the womb so they evacuated it. They said my tubes and ovaries look healthy! I’m sore today but really relieved something was finally done! Back at the end of the week to check my bloods! They said they fully expect my levels to drop to normal now! Fingers crossed! Xxx

yesterday I had surgery! The pregnancy tissue was in the womb so they evacuated it. They said my tubes and ovaries look healthy! I’m sore today but really relieved something was finally done! Back at the end of the week to check my bloods! They said they fully expect my levels to drop to normal now! Fingers crossed! Xxx

So happy to hear from you, been checking for an update. Get some rest, hope the soreness settles xx

I'm really glad that you chose for the d&c, it seems scarier than waiting but in the end, you can now really start your ttc journey again in 2 weeks. It will take longer to heal mentally than physically, but at least you know your uterus, tubes etc are in good shape to catch that egg again.

Wishing you good luck and take care of yourself! I'm sure you will catch that egg very soon!x

Thanks ladies! Fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy soon!!! Will be all the more worth the wait when our time comes! I feel like this has been a growing experience for both my partner and I as individuals and as a couple! I feel all the more ready to have a baby now xxx

Sorry you have gone through this hun. I’m glad that it’s finally “over” and you can start to ttc again when your body’s ready.
I hope this helps you mentally ...I got pregnant after my d&c and that was successful so I’m sure the same will happen to you!
Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back