Opinion?

Oh proper annoying then! I don’t envy your next week. Have you got lots to keep busy with? Xxx
I work in a school so it will be a good spirited week in there! Got to get a few more bits for Christmas and stuff! Hoping it will go in quick!

I just added on some clearblue weekly indicators to my food shop! Due to arrive tomorrow!

the last clearblue I did said 2-3 weeks and that was on Thursday 5th, I started bleeding on Monday the 9th. might be torturing myself further doing this but at least it will give me some indication hopefully xx

It stopped on Thursday and even then was just the brown stuff then! Monday was bright red, Tuesday was dark and then wednesday and Thursday was just the brown stuff you get at like the end of a period xx

That’s good that it wasn’t for long and stopped.

Hoping it’s good news for you on Friday.

And agree that a less sensitive test could possibly give you some sort of an idea what’s going on before Friday possibly x

Yesterday I got a 2-3 weeks on clearblue after a 4 hour hold.
My boobs were hurting and I had slight cramps, I was feeling like maybe if I’d held even longer I’d have a 3+ and that all wasn’t lost after all..

this morning With fmu 8 hours, very concentrated I got a 1-2.
So I think that’s my answer now for sure.

Do you know though can you ovulate while still having hgc in your system??? My boobs are still sore today! They hadn’t been sore for about a week before yesterday!

I'm so sorry to hear that @Littleperson.

Take some time for yourself. I didn't I sort of just strugged it off and it came back to bite me on the bum a few weeks later.

I don't know about the hcg and ouvlation I would guess not but they do say after a MC to count the first day of bleeding as CD1.

Xx

I'm so sorry to hear that @Littleperson.

Take some time for yourself. I didn't I sort of just strugged it off and it came back to bite me on the bum a few weeks later.

I don't know about the hcg and ouvlation I would guess not but they do say after a MC to count the first day of bleeding as CD1.

Xx
Thanks chick! I feel like I’ve grieved all week anyway despite not being 100% sure! finally dtd with my OH last night and felt good to get back on the horse lol! Will just keep trying and hope one sticks xxx

My boobs were hurting and I had slight cramps, I was feeling like maybe if I’d held even longer I’d have a 3+ and that all wasn’t lost after all..

Do you know though can you ovulate while still having hgc in your system??? My boobs are still sore today! They hadn’t been sore for about a week before yesterday!
So sorry to hear. Wish it could have been different but hopefully you regulate fast and can fall again soon.

They say you can't ovulate but I think your body will try gear up to. So you might in next week or 2 depending how fast your hcg falls. Sending massive hugs :hug: xx

So sorry to hear. Wish it could have been different but hopefully you regulate fast and can fall again soon.

They say you can't ovulate but I think your body will try gear up to. So you might in next week or 2 depending how fast your hcg falls. Sending massive hugs :hug: xx
Thanks jac! Hope you’re doing well xxx

Sorry to hear :(
Was hoping it would be good news for you
x

Thanks guys! Just waiting for January testing to open up now lol xx

Ah bless you darling, sorry to read that. Technically if you aren’t pregnant then yes you can still ovulate xxxxx

I just read through this whole thread, I'm so sorry @Littleperson...
You can ovulate with hcg in your system but it has to be quite low. You will also have to have everything removed from the previous conception.
I had caught when I still had some HCG in my system, it was around 8ish, but as I still had some retaining product of conception, it got expulsed.
On the positive side, I caught right away and am now 36 weeks. I do believe you are more fertile after a loss.
Take care of yourself hun.:hug:

I just read through this whole thread, I'm so sorry @Littleperson...
You can ovulate with hcg in your system but it has to be quite low. You will also have to have everything removed from the previous conception.
I had caught when I still had some HCG in my system, it was around 8ish, but as I still had some retaining product of conception, it got expulsed.
On the positive side, I caught right away and am now 36 weeks. I do believe you are more fertile after a loss.
Take care of yourself hun.:hug:
Thanks kitana! Hope I follow in your footsteps xxx

Feel like I’m going mad! Boobs are hurting and I’m so bloated that it actually looks like a bump! Couple of my friends have commented on it! Haven’t gained weight, I checked this morning! Tests are still positive although I’ve not done anymore clearblues! I read a lot about them last night on a post from google on mumsnet of people saying how inaccurate they can be. That little bit of hope is starting to creep back in! There’s part of me wondering what if?
Scans at 9.30am tomorrow so I’ll know one way or another.

Temp was 36.8 this morning. The lowest it’s dropped was 36.7 one morning. But that’s still above my cover line of 36.5.

am I mad for having a little bit of hope?! Feel like I’m going crazy!

I was thinking about you there as knew you had your scan tomorrow. Came on to say good luck I will be hoping all is okay and sending most massive hugs to you.

I really don't know what to say about clear blue but have heard they are in accurate too. Have you done any other type of test to see if getting lighter?

I hope and pray for you that it wasn't a miscarriage but if unfortunately it was, that it was a complete miscarriage so you can try again soon. If you still have symptoms though I truly hope for you that you haven't. You will finally get your answer tomorrow instead of being left in dark for a week.

Will have every fingers and toes crossed for you xxx <3 :hug:

Here’s all of my tests! There doesn’t seem to be any pattern with the shades! This mornings was a bit lighter as you can see but then could get darker again as it did in the middle...
if you compare it with the first test from last week it’s the same shade as that!

And here’s my stomach as of half an hour ago!

A5301775-E2F5-4436-B642-0BF04CD32EE1.jpeg A54ABDCD-CFCD-4CFB-9337-79D0179DFFBF.jpeg

Your tests don’t look like they have got any lighter at all, which is very odd if you have had a miscarriage, you would expect them to not be that strong.

What time is your scan tomorrow?
I am hoping for you that against all odds you are still pregnant and just had a random bleed. At least you will know for sure tomorrow.

Hope you’re doing ok. You definitely have the pregnancy bloat going on.

Omg you do look like you have a wee bump. I can totally understand why you have a little hop. That would give me hope too if I was you. Awwww I will be hoping so so much that tomorrow is great news. Xxx

Your tests don’t look like they have got any lighter at all, which is very odd if you have had a miscarriage, you would expect them to not be that strong.

What time is your scan tomorrow?
I am hoping for you that against all odds you are still pregnant and just had a random bleed. At least you will know for sure tomorrow.

Hope you’re doing ok. You definitely have the pregnancy bloat going on.
9.30am! I just don’t know what to expect whatsoever! I think worse case scenario for me will be ‘yeah you’ve lost the baby but there’s still signs of pregnancy in there’ and I need some sort of intervention! I feel like there’s a chance of that based on all my tests and signs etc! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back