Opinion?

Omg you do look like you have a wee bump. I can totally understand why you have a little hop. That would give me hope too if I was you. Awwww I will be hoping so so much that tomorrow is great news. Xxx
I’m glad you see why I’m thinking the way I am! Honestly feel like I’m losing my mind so it’s good to have it confirmed that I’m not the only one who sees it lol xxx

I’m glad you see why I’m thinking the way I am! Honestly feel like I’m losing my mind so it’s good to have it confirmed that I’m not the only one who sees it lol xxx
I def see it I'm about 8+ weeks and you have more of bump than me and also see your tests still dark after nearly 2 weeks since bleed started.

Just hope they give you good news tomorrow. Least you will know in morning.

Be amazing if you still were. Xxx

I def see it I'm about 8+ weeks and you have more of bump than me and also see your tests still dark after nearly 2 weeks since bleed started.

Just hope they give you good news tomorrow. Least you will know in morning.

Be amazing if you still were. Xxx
This would obv be my second child too so would make sense for me to get bigger sooner with all my ligaments and stuff already stretched before!

I just really hope they don’t make me feel stupid one way or another. Like if everything is fine I hope they’re understanding why I needed the scan.
and by the same token if there’s absolutely no sign of pregnancy in there I hope they don’t make me feel like I’m mad you know?
Just really don’t know what to expect!

I normally start work at 9.30, they know I have an appointment but are expecting me in afterwards (although I finish at 12pm as it’s the last day before Xmas holidays)
Just hope I’m okay to go back in after the scan!!!

This would obv be my second child too so would make sense for me to get bigger sooner with all my ligaments and stuff already stretched before!

I just really hope they don’t make me feel stupid one way or another. Like if everything is fine I hope they’re understanding why I needed the scan.
and by the same token if there’s absolutely no sign of pregnancy in there I hope they don’t make me feel like I’m mad you know?
Just really don’t know what to expect!

I normally start work at 9.30, they know I have an appointment but are expecting me in afterwards (although I finish at 12pm as it’s the last day before Xmas holidays)
Just hope I’m okay to go back in after the scan!!!
I think they will be completely understanding why you needed scan and for obv reasons as you have bled they really would want to check you out to make sure you are okay whatever happens. I had to go in after I passed my wee bean in house to make sure it was a complete miscarriage. So they hopefully will be lovely to you.

I just hope it is good news and you go into work with a big smile. If not and finish at 12 don't rush to go in at all as tomorrow is alot to take in either way and emotionally draining. Xxx

I think they will be completely understanding why you needed scan and for obv reasons as you have bled they really would want to check you out to make sure you are okay whatever happens. I had to go in after I passed my wee bean in house to make sure it was a complete miscarriage. So they hopefully will be lovely to you.

I just hope it is good news and you go into work with a big smile. If not and finish at 12 don't rush to go in at all as tomorrow is alot to take in either way and emotionally draining. Xxx
I’ve got OHs work night out (he works with family so they will be there too) and I really want to go because I missed my own last week and I need to get out the house you know? So will be going to work no matter what I think! Xxx

I bled so much and after having 3 miscarriages I was certain this was the 4th one happening. We went for the scan expecting to be told that it hadn’t grown or had no fetal pole etc and couldn’t believe it at all when the sonography said there is the heartbeat! Total shock and disbelief. The epu staff were lovely and organised for another scan two weeks later for reassurance more than anything. But like you we’d had to wait for the scan and in that time really grieved and felt like we were coming to terms with another sad miscarriage. Really hope you get the shock tomorrow like us and that you do see a healthy looking baby x

I bled so much and after having 3 miscarriages I was certain this was the 4th one happening. We went for the scan expecting to be told that it hadn’t grown or had no fetal pole etc and couldn’t believe it at all when the sonography said there is the heartbeat! Total shock and disbelief. The epu staff were lovely and organised for another scan two weeks later for reassurance more than anything. But like you we’d had to wait for the scan and in that time really grieved and felt like we were coming to terms with another sad miscarriage. Really hope you get the shock tomorrow like us and that you do see a healthy looking baby x
How far along were you when that happened? How long did you bleed? Any clots? Sorry for question overload lol! so happy it turned out okay for you! I really hope it’s okay for me! I just don’t know what to think or feel! Positive tests and bloating and sore boobs right now are all giving me hope but I almost don’t want to have any hope because then it will hurt more tomorrow! I think I really will be in shock if everything is still in tact! This has been the longest week and a half of my life!!!

I bled from about 5 weeks, some of it quite heavy and often small clots,but it was browny red colour, just the same as my miscarriages. After the scan they said there was a small haematoma and that was what was causing it, I then bled on and off (mostly on) until 15 weeks
Keeping everything g crossed for you ,

Today’s test added onto the bottom! No wonder I have trust issues hahaha! Xxx

28A9AB47-0C23-41B5-A586-D010071D989F.jpeg

Nothing to see other than a little drop of blood! They have taken bloods to check my levels, I’ll find out in a couple of hours the result and to go back on Sunday for more just to make sure the levels are dropping! felt very stupid like I was never pregnant in the first place but of course I know I was cause all my tests say so! Xxx

Oh no hun I'm sorry to here that.

You may have some tissue left over and that's why you are still getting such strong positives. Hope you get some answers soon xx

Got the call that my levels are 736! Got a long way to go before I get negative tests! More bloods on Sunday to check they are falling! just goes to show clearblue weekly wasn’t accurate for me as it said 1-2 weeks recently and my levels are way higher than that but not 3+

Got the call that my levels are 736! Got a long way to go before I get negative tests! More bloods on Sunday to check they are falling! just goes to show clearblue weekly wasn’t accurate for me as it said 1-2 weeks recently and my levels are way higher than that but not 3+
HCG halves every week until you get low enough to ovulate again. I'm sorry for your loss hun..:hug:

They could drop really quickly over 48hours.. but I would be confused too if I was having tests that dark still, are they only 10ml tests?

With my mc when the epu tested my hcg the first result was over 1000 and then 48 hours later it was only 320. I’m sure it’s different for everyone though.

Sorry again for your loss x

Hey did you get the results for your other blood test? Xx

My levels have went up by 50! Which is not what is supposed to be happening at all!!! They want me in on Boxing Day for more bloods! If it’s still going up then more scans because it could be ectopic! This is a nightmare! I’ve no pain or anything but something obviously isn’t right! Xx

Oh no hun, I just want it to be over for you.

Could it be maybe that, that's bit of blood is left over tissue that it coursing your body to still be producing hcg? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back