Opinion on a girls name please....

Bet my OH has "gone off it" by the time I get home LOL

He does that, seems to like a name then decides he doesn't and then its "VETO" time :wall2:

X

Last edited:
I mentioned Beatrice to my OH too, but that was vetoed. I like Bee but we call DD2 bee sometimes so that would be confusing!

I love beatrice we have a friend called that of arthurs age and they call her beau for short. A deffo winner there. Its in my top 3 if i have a girl, but my number one is evelyn after my nannan x

Evelyn is a lovely name hun!

We are still sold on Beatrice - for the time being anyway - I love it!

Tried it out on my fussy sister and she didn't hate it, same as my fussy friend at work.

Just going to see what my Mum thinks now.

Not that it matters but I wouldn't use a name that everyone dislikes!

X

I think Beatrice is really cute, and Bea for a nickname is adorable. I don't like it Be-ah tho, sounds a but pretentious to me, but each to their own!

I think it goes well with James too x

I know I'm a bit late to the party but I really think you should reconsider indiana! My daughter is Indiana (Indie) and everyone I've introduced her to has said they love it, and obviously I love it too :) it works for boy or girl IMO, there was an Indiana in cahals nursery class and he was a boy (Indy) Supercute ��

I like Indiana too, always liked India but Indiana is a bit different.

x

I think we are onto a winner with Beatrice.

I just looked up the meaning and it's made me cry.

It means "the bringer of joy" or "Blesses"

How perfect?

Anyhoo, I am not going to get too caught up in it [OH had form for changing his mind] and I am not going to start referring to baby by any particular name. In-fact I still call baby "bub" - not even she / her lol

X

Ahhh just seen this- love Beatrice!!!! X

I had Beatrice/Bea down as a potential but hubby doesn't like it.

I think it goes really well with James :)

I'm struggling to come up with anything I like at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back